M-14b

I guess I must be blacklisted. I still haven't gotten a PO#. f**k it I'll just cancel.

B,
once you give all the information they need they give you the order number right there on the phone. When I called the guy I spoke with was friendly and took all of 2 minutes to complete the whole deal. I would assume something is awry and make a call to get it sorted out before you get too PO'd and miss out on a great deal.

Plus you will need the order number to add more stuff to your order before they ship it out in June. :D

B;
"I guess I must be blacklisted. I still haven't gotten a PO#. f**k it I'll just cancel"

Here we go again, you complain yet you do not contact us, you do not use a real name,

Please give me your name and we will immediately comply with your wishes and cancel your order
John

B,
once you give all the information they need they give you the order number right there on the phone. When I called the guy I spoke with was friendly and took all of 2 minutes to complete the whole deal. I would assume something is awry and make a call to get it sorted out before you get too PO'd and miss out on a great deal.

Plus you will need the order number to add more stuff to your order before they ship it out in June. :D

For my experience, I call them first, give them my name and PAL number. than they give me the order number. I send order form via email to them to complete the order.

For my experience, I call them first, give them my name and PAL number. than they give me the order number. I send order form via email to them to complete the order.

I don't send my credit card information over the WEB; I feel it is an unnecessary risk when the phone is right there. Plus you eliminate your second step as you know emails never really go away when they are deleted. :eek:

I don't send my credit card information over the WEB; I feel it is an unnecessary risk when the phone is right there. Plus you eliminate your second step as you know emails never really go away when they are deleted. :eek:

Phones aren't very secure either.

I use a corded phone but if you'd like to elaborate on how records of phone conversations are stored, I'm always willing to learn. Your email on the other hand can have security certificates written by anyone, say even me. Also, do you encrypt your electronic mail and know what happens when you delete it?

The phone is WAY more secure than email is. Ask any IT manager and he will tell you that I'm not making this up.

I have no idea if phone conservations are stored, i just know its easy to tap into the phone boxes.

I see what you are saying but feel the score would have to be pretty juicy for that to happen. Credit card numbers can be found fairly easily when the information is stored in a digital format. Crafty crackers are always looking for new ways as well so...

I see what you are saying but feel the score would have to be pretty juicy for that to happen. Credit card numbers can be found fairly easily when the information is stored in a digital format. Crafty crackers are always looking for new ways as well so...

Yea, getting your cc info by phone would be more of a targeted attack against you more than just wanting cc info.

lol, copper phonelines aren't even close to being secure. Its alot harder to mine info from across the country though.

lol, copper phonelines aren't even close to being secure. Its alot harder to mine info from across the country though.

Choice is yours, I really could care less what you do. The fact that you think distance make data secure says enough to make me not waste any more time on this. Maybe try and google it and see what information you find?

Sometimes the paranoia from some members just amazes me.

Everyone knows its safe as long as you are wearing your tin foil hat on while executing any kind of transaction. It captures all information seeking rays, stores it and then you can use that stored energy to power your perpetual motion machine.:rolleyes:

Phones aren't very secure either.

This is the biggest non-issue ever? I have two credit cards with major companies, neither of them make me liable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.

I don't give a damn if someone can pick my CC number off a phone line...not my problem.

M14 305-b

So....these "new" M-305B's are still Chinese made Norincos. Pretty good price all things considered but what will make these any different from the previous Poly's/M14's Norinco has put out?

I heard from somewhere.......that Italy might be the next maker....oh well.

Still waiting......:runaway:

So....these "new" M-305B's are still Chinese made Norincos. Pretty good price all things considered but what will make these any different from the previous Poly's/M14's Norinco has put out?

I heard from somewhere.......that Italy might be the next maker....oh well.

Still waiting......:runaway:

that's not anything secret, try the search feature, you'll find threads titled such secretive things as "Italian M14 update thread anything new as of MARCH 15th?" and "Coming Soon - Euro M14's from Marstar!", cryptic titles, I know... :p

Back
Top Bottom