8.5" Grizzly Shotgun Now Available to Pre-Order.

Pre Ordered - now to play the waiting game.... In the words of Mr. Burns "Exxceelleenntt"

Note: CAN AM by chance are the receivers pre drilled and tapped for a sight (scope/aim point) rail?

Shot Gun

Last edited:
Just ordered. Now for the big question...What stock are you gonna put on it? I have a few ideas but i'd rather borrow a better one!

Something like this. Give or take.

49983776.jpg

I just looked up the 8.5" Dlask 870s and they are listed at 29", how is the Dominion 27 1/8"? Does it have a shorter stock? They seem to have the regular Grizzly stock on it. If they are 29" you'd be able to put a Hogue LOP stock on it

No if you put a pistol grip the overall length would be too short. You can play with it at home but thats about it.

That is open to interpretation.

It is not prohibited, as swapping out a commercial pistol grip doesn't equate to cutting or altering.

The RCMP did reclassify the Dlask dedicated 8.5 inch pistol gripped shotgun as restricted, arguing that the gun was a handgun. That only directly affects the Dlask model.

That is open to interpretation.

It is not prohibited, as swapping out a commercial pistol grip doesn't equate to cutting or altering.

The RCMP did reclassify the Dlask dedicated 8.5 inch pistol gripped shotgun as restricted, arguing that the gun was a handgun. That only directly affects the Dlask model.

I believe the wording is "altered or adapted" to if you put a pistol grip on it would be considered adapting. But I have no idea if I am right or wrong.

Last edited:
Seems like you want the mag fed, are you ordering the tube mag one?

I literally can't wait, I'd prefer the mag fed, and might get one when they come anyway, but being as I can't wait, my pre-order is in already.

Nope, I already have a tube fed 12.5". I can't afford the tube fed 8.5 anyway. I will have money for the magfed when they come in though. I'm just a poor student who will be working over the summer.

I believe the wording is "altered of adapted" to if you put a pistol grip on it would be considered adapting. But I have no idea if I am right or wrong.
It is a simple matter of looking up the regs online. The CFC has "ruled" that placing a pistol grip on a shotgun does not meet the definition of "otherwise". I have argued this point on many threads available in the search. But, I will let each person discover, and interpret, the laws for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom