Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Delayed or lost shipping of firearms?!

I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering has cp really lost someone's firearm. I ordered a Tokarev from Durham outdoor and they shipped it out by "Expedited" on April 6 and I supposed to get it on the 7th. However, I never get it and online tracking still says that item received at Orono postal facility... Has been two weeks and the cp service ticket yield nothing. Cp said only the sender can take further action so Durham outdoor opened another ticket... I will call CFO if the package still not showing up by this Friday...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering has cp really lost someone's firearm. I ordered a Tokarev from Durham outdoor and they shipped it out by "Expedited" on April 6 and I supposed to get it on the 7th. However, I never get it and online tracking still says that item received at Orono postal facility... Has been two weeks and the cp service ticket yield nothing. Cp said only the sender can take further action so Durham outdoor opened another ticket... I will call CFO if the package still not showing up by this Friday...
    I mailed a rifle end of March and it arrived 2 weeks late.
    What?

Do you mind I ask where to where? The seller only 100km away from me..
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    I mailed a rifle end of March and it arrived 2 weeks late.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345