Order Delay?

Janvier

I placed an order for a restricted gun which was "in stock" in early January, and received a confirmation email the next day. 10 days later I hadn't heard anything else, so emailed Marstar to ask what the current status was. The reply was "In process". Two months later now, I still haven't heard anything more or received the gun. Is this unusual..?

Nope not unusual in the least. I see you are in Bantario like me, so they take their sweet a** time. Marstar is great, but they have no control over the idiotic powers that be.

This is my first restricted firearm. I was under the impression that you order and receive the firearm, and then the Red Tape People will contact you to establish your collector status or confirm your club membership. Apparently this is not the case, and Marstar could not ship me my gun.

I'm not sure why they said the order was "In Process" when it clearly wasn't, and I'm not sure why they never actually told me that they couldn't ship until all the paperwork was in order, leaving me to sit around for two months waiting for a gun that wasn't coming.

Back
Top Bottom