Thread: DPMS AR-15 Lower Receiver Parts Kit

DPMS AR-15 Lower Receiver Parts Kit

Ellwood Epps has received a quantity of lower receiver parts kits for the AR-15 rifles. These kits are from DPMS, and include a standard pistol grip, trigger, hammer, and all required springs and pins to assemble a lower receiver for an AR-style rifle.

Visit the Brownells.com website here to view these kits: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=1...ower_Parts_Kit

Retail pricing on this kit is $81.99 + taxes.

Please order using part number 231-115-003

Visit the Ellwood Epps website and download the Electronic Order Form found under the tab marked Purchases and Procedures if you wish to order this item.
    Last edited by epps; 03-25-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

BANNED
    Wow I like your pricing...too bad I just bought a RRA kit for my wife's AR22 build.