What kinds of guns would you like to see?

We've lined up a few specials. We're just waiting for the new permits to be mailed and then we should be good to go. I think people will like some of the specials :)

How about the repro M-1 Carbines (and paratroop models) that Auto-Ordnance sells?

Also, import the CZ "Skorpion" semi smg from Czech-land. If they won't do it, import some cz skorpion pistols from CZ-USA; get someone to make some repro folding stocks and retro-fit them. Then you can charge $3 K for them! :( and will most likely sell them all.

Expanding a business/product line is a tough call....we wish you all the best:)

Last edited:
USGI models are cheaper, so what's the point?

1. The supplies been dried up/drying up for sometime :(
2. The one that are here/available are well used/beat up;( and can easily have reliability/accuracy issues as a result :(. I don't want to be finding replacement parts on a non-warrented surplus/used piece. If I have problems, let it be with a piece that has warrenty support by the maker or dealer.
3. The USGI originals ones that aren't well used/beat up are getting too valuable to collectors to be shooting on an extended (if at all) basis.
4. The above points are especially valid for the paratroop models...which are even more rare/collectable in their USGI form. It'd Be nice to do some "guilt free" shooting:)
5. The previous/older repros out there(such as the "Universal" M-1 Carbines) didn't have a good reputation for reliability/quality control.

So,why not bring in some repros?

As long as they can be shown to be reliable, which so far seems to be the case as reported by the scribes at American Rifleman.:nest:

5. The previous/older repros out there(such as the "Universal" M-1 Carbines) didn't have a good reputation for reliability/quality control.
Plainfield ain't bad, but I get your points(especially #4).
m1 carbine parts would be good to bring in too.

1 - How about LaRue Tactical AR's and parts

2- Bravo Company AR's

3- Magpul, usgi or other quality pinned 20 and 30 ar mags

4- Low cost G19 with Canadian length barrels

Hi chemist....my vote is for cq. M4 carbines,para gi expert products (stainless new model too). Cz 858 and related stocks and equipment. Tactical stock stuff for shotguns and black/red rifles.

Back
Top Bottom