Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaparral woes...

Chaparral woes...

I bought a Chaparral revolver from Marstar (you guys), but it came with a defective part. I've e-mailed Marstar's customer service asking how I could get that part replaced without returning the whole gun, but got no response. Then, I e-mail Chaparral firearms, nothing. I tried Marstar again, and again, AND again, but still I have not gotten any answers to my question. I can still shoot with it, but... this is leaving me with a very sour taste.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Wait a few more days for your reply. If they don't get back to you after a few days or weeks let us all know. Every customer deserves good service from whoever they may be buying from.

Phone them!
    Best route for quick service.

CGN frequent flyer
    Try calling, e-mail is unreliable at best.

EDIT damn, too slow, that'll teach me not to have 12 windows open at once

Expired Business
    MRS SCRAMBLER;

Here we go again, after seeing this post I checked our database, no person with this name appears....

I would assume you live under another name, to whom did you send your e mail ??

UNDER which name ??

Contacting me will get you a faster reply versus a public posting under a "pen name"

Try again john@marstar.ca
    John

Expired Business
    DORIAN GRAY;
    "Wait a few more days for your reply. If they don't get back to you after a few days or weeks let us all know."

I will repeat what I have said a thousand times.... IF WE GET your message we will answer.... I challenge you to find a better warranty policy or a better reputation for service anyplace in the industry

BTW since you are so ready to join in, how would you go about tracing a sale to Mrs SCRAMBLER ??

John

Marstar is one of the best. Great warranty and quick/great service all around.

Keep up the great work John!

We have had no problem with them, all shops have little hickups. They will take care of you...... just call and be nice....jerks finnish last.

Expired Business
    BADGER ARMS SUPPLY;

We do try to help, BUT we really need the customers name....
    Thanks for the support Armand
    John

Thank you for your reply, John. And yes, it is quite understandable that you could not find my e-mails by my pseudonym, but I will e-mail you my private information and the original e-mails.
    We might have a bright relationship after all. Again thank you. From your reply, you seem passionate about giving good service, and that’s all I was looking for. So from now on you will become my contact with Marstar, and hopefully I’ll be buying lots of guns from you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast