Big Shooting Edge Sale Bonanza... Up to 50% off!!!

crewchaud

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys,

Noticed your ad in the Sun yesterday and was wondering if there is going to be some sort of flyer going hand in hand with your sale weekend or will you be listing anything on CGN.

Would love to get a taste or an idea as to what deals are to be had.

Cheers :rockOn:

Easter weekend sale

Usually we attend the Calgary Easter Gunshow with anywhere from 2-8 tables... This year we are doing something different:

The Shooting Edge is having their 1st Annual Easter Sale in conjunction with the Calgary Gun Show!!

Items will be discounted up to 50% off!!! Minimum discount will be no GST!
Featuring brands such as Browning, Fabarm, Kimber, Weatherby, Nightforce, Surefire, Fenix, Esca-Tech, and many more!!!

Open Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-9, & Sunday 10-6

We are discontinuing some product lines such as Browning rifles, Kimber rifles and Weatherby, so there will be some GREAT deals to be had.

Our certified Swiss Gunsmith (Stefan) will be around all weekend to mount those packages together asap for you

As our hours are longer than the gun show and we are carrying on the sale to include sunday as well, there is no excuse not to check things out.

We will also have some pretty good draws for those that venture in.

We are not telling in advance but we will have a table which will be "manned" by Marli so if you have a specific enquiry, pop by!
She's also the one who is responsible to read CGN, so bug her if you think we are not responding fast enough .

We will have a discount "guide" available on the weekend of the sale, but we are not telling on purpose. Plus it's only for inventory on hand (no backorders allowed) so we don't want to piss off any dealers as the prices offered at the sale are NOT our regular prices. Nor will they be held over.

We want to hold one sale a year and it only makes sense to hold it in conjunction with the biggest gunshow of the year.

We will however be closing promptly at 6 on friday (if not a few minutes early)as we have a table at the CSSA banquet.

I still can't believe you guys only have 7 handguns on your website after months of "updating" due to people's requests. And this is from a guy that bought two handguns in the last 3 months from you...Good thing im a 20 minute drive away.

Usually we attend the Calgary Easter Gunshow with anywhere from 2-8 tables... This year we are doing something different:

The Shooting Edge is having their 1st Annual Easter Sale in conjunction with the Calgary Gun Show!!

Items will be discounted up to 50% off!!! Minimum discount will be no GST!
Featuring brands such as Browning, Fabarm, Kimber, Weatherby, Nightforce, Surefire, Fenix, Esca-Tech, and many more!!!

Open Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-9, & Sunday 10-6

We are discontinuing some product lines such as Browning rifles, Kimber rifles and Weatherby, so there will be some GREAT deals to be had.

Our certified Swiss Gunsmith (Stefan) will be around all weekend to mount those packages together asap for you

As our hours are longer than the gun show and we are carrying on the sale to include sunday as well, there is no excuse not to check things out.

We will also have some pretty good draws for those that venture in.

We are not telling in advance but we will have a table which will be "manned" by Marli so if you have a specific enquiry, pop by!
She's also the one who is responsible to read CGN, so bug her if you think we are not responding fast enough .

We will have a discount "guide" available on the weekend of the sale, but we are not telling on purpose. Plus it's only for inventory on hand (no backorders allowed) so we don't want to piss off any dealers as the prices offered at the sale are NOT our regular prices. Nor will they be held over.

We want to hold one sale a year and it only makes sense to hold it in conjunction with the biggest gunshow of the year.

We will however be closing promptly at 6 on friday (if not a few minutes early)as we have a table at the CSSA banquet.

I still can't believe you guys only have 7 handguns on your website after months of "updating" due to people's requests. And this is from a guy that bought two handguns in the last 3 months from you...Good thing im a 20 minute drive away.

X10, but you mean YEARS?? :jerkit:

TSE is a great outfit and a boon to the Calgary gun scene, but it is a bear for me to get to and as such, has missed out on the 30K or so I have spent on internet purchases over the last few years.

Sorry, but the Easter gunshow will be all I can handle of cowtown for the year - TSE might have gotten some of my $$ over the web, but 50% off or not, I won't be making a special trip to the store :(

Calgary gun scene? What is that lol? 3 stores? That's not a scene that could be a monopoly if TSE wanted it to be lol. If half the stuff they had or could order was online, it would give Wholesale sports and Proline (who is in the dark ages of IT commerce but nice guys nevertheless) a:kickInTheNuts:

X10, but you mean YEARS?? :jerkit:

TSE is a great outfit and a boon to the Calgary gun scene, but it is a bear for me to get to and as such, has missed out on the 30K or so I have spent on internet purchases over the last few years.

Sorry, but the Easter gunshow will be all I can handle of cowtown for the year - TSE might have gotten some of my $$ over the web, but 50% off or not, I won't be making a special trip to the store :(

Cut a little slack guys, they did go through some staffing changes and such... You can always call and see if what you need is in stock or ordered.

Cut a little slack guys, they did go through some staffing changes and such... You can always call and see if what you need is in stock or ordered.

"Staffing changes" doesn't come close to describing the changes we just went through.

Our products on the web have gone up exponentially lately:

Long Guns and Ammo are now more complete :)

and

Handguns and shotguns should be up later this week...

Gotta keep bugging Marli! ;)

I agree with the criticisms and it is being worked on. However, given our recent changes, I did have to redirect our efforts to serve the in-store customers first.

Now that the in-store staff have a handle on things, we can now go back to the web.

JR

You're right, but a lot of people don't come in store if they dont see what they want on the web. People are buying cars and houses online these days lol. Its a brand new world.

I agree. However, if they do come into the store and they are greeted by obnoxious "know-it-alls" or asshats, they aren't going to buy either.

The web is an excellent tool. However the human component far outweighs the cyber interaction. TSE was way out of touch and too cocky for its own good, so we have made significant changes and it takes time for these radical corporate philosophies to take root.

It the foundation is crumbling, it makes no sense to build a skyrise: it's eventually going to fall.

For those that have been in lately, I think they can attest to the positve fundamental changes that have taken place at TSE.

Noooo! Makes me want to drive the 7.5 hours to Calgary to see what is on sale. :D

Its going to be a "gooder"...

I want to dump some lines and products that (to me) are dead inventory, but "new in box".

There will be some excellent stuff deeply discounted!

JR

Yep, I can attest for sure, makes me feel better about the $400 a year for my membership. But as I sit here at work on a boring Sunday, I WANT TO LOOK AT THE GUNS YOU HAVE lmao.

I agree. However, if they do come into the store and they are greeted by obnoxious "know-it-alls" or asshats, they aren't going to buy either.

The web is an excellent tool. However the human component far outweighs the cyber interaction. TSE was way out of touch and too cocky for its own good, so we have made significant changes and it takes time for these radical corporate philosophies to take root.

It the foundation is crumbling, it makes no sense to build a skyrise: it's eventually going to fall.

For those that have been in lately, I think they can attest to the positve fundamental changes that have taken place at TSE.

Yep, I can attest for sure, makes me feel better about the $400 a year for my membership. But as I sit here at work on a boring Sunday, I WANT TO LOOK AT THE GUNS YOU HAVE lmao.
So you dont just like to whine, you're also a cyber slacker too?? Your employer must be very impressed..:D..kidding
dB

Soooooooon

On the range front though: new target retrieval systems have been paid for and will be installed (God willing) in June/July in ALL three bays.

We are also working on vast improvements in the rifle bay. Again, hopefully in August/Sept.

We have already installed an "Eco-friendly" cleaning station for everyone to use.

Lots of good things coming!

JR

The Edge is terrible! They make me spend money. Lots of it! Hehehe! Great service every time I have gone in. Very glad I only live 10 minutes away. It would probably be a good idea for me to move farther away.:runaway:

The Edge is terrible! They make me spend money. Lots of it! Hehehe! Great service every time I have gone in. Very glad I only live 10 minutes away. It would probably be a good idea for me to move farther away.:runaway:

I tried that... It didn't work... :redface: I still seem to spend too much there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom