Wolf Bullets 9mm JHP

At this point in time you might as well go with the American Eagle 124gr FMJ on the site. It is the same price as the Wolf 124gr FMJ at the moment. $269.99/1000.

Ryan

Just bought that from you last week lol. Was looking forward to the $207 for 1000

At this point in time you might as well go with the American Eagle 124gr FMJ on the site. It is the same price as the Wolf 124gr FMJ at the moment. $269.99/1000.

Ryan

Just bought that from you last week lol. Was looking forward to the $207 for 1000

Due to large increases in the price of FMJ projectiles for Wolf the price of anything FMJ has gone way up. There is also some S&B 9mm on the site, it is $279/1000 I think.

Ryan

Well i still have 800 left so I am not in a rush, can wait for better deals hopefully coming along...

Due to large increases in the price of FMJ projectiles for Wolf the price of anything FMJ has gone way up. There is also some S&B 9mm on the site, it is $279/1000 I think.

Ryan

I was there today to pick up my ammo.

I had the urge to rent a cement mixer, a hammer drill and some scaffolding while I was there :D

You've got a pretty good stash of ammo and reloading stuff started there! Good stuff - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom