Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taurus Parts

BANNED

Taurus Parts

There has been some griping about Taurus, and poor customer service, especially for parts...

Will you be stocking parts?

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waderow View Post
    There has been some griping about Taurus, and poor customer service, especially for parts...

Will you be stocking parts?
    YES - I'll try to get them, but I have no idea what parts to get in!

I keep hearing about people wanting parts and complianing about this, yet I've been asking for what people want for a while and no one's giving me any info.

Let me know what people want / need and I'll try to get them.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Who are the dealers that deal with Taurus? I want to find out pricing.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    hard to foresee, but I would think a good screw, spring and pin selection...
    extractors, triggers, clips, .... all the piddly ass stuff that guys lose, and wreck. Wear parts.

As far as frames and barrels.... cylinders... slides..... That stuff could probably be ordered, but waiting 8 weeks for an extractor to come from USA, to You, to me would be a P.I.T.A

What guns are you selling more of? What guns are there out there in the Canadian market? Can Taurus help you with that?

email sent. Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Striker's Avatar
    extractors, triggers, clips, .... all the piddly ass stuff that guys lose, and wreck. Wear parts.

As far as frames and barrels.... cylinders... slides..... That stuff could probably be ordered, but waiting 8 weeks for an extractor to come from USA, to You, to me would be a P.I.T.A

What guns are you selling more of? What guns are there out there in the Canadian market? Can Taurus help you with that?
    This.

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: if you f**k with me I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar

Small parts are a given, I'm looking for more specific information from Taurus owners. What do they want? The barrels from a PT99, The sight out of Raging Bulls? What is broken out there?

As far as the last three questions;
    1. We only just started. The data is too small to judge.
    2. Beats me. That's why I'm asking here.
    3. Not so far. They don't know what's sold well here and needs fixing.

ok just throwing this out there adding on the confusion. all the talk about parts do they break that often? i was looking at a .44 from them looked nice. also just picked up a older .22 model 96 revolver. just thinking about future now who will be the places to get parts in canada?
    Aristotle - 'Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.'

I am desperatly looking for replacement rear sight for my PT99 AFS ( the front pin of the rear sight fell out).

I would also be very interested in a conversion kit for the Taurus PT99. HANDS DOWN better design than Beretta, with the de-cocker.
    Teach firearms safety in school to save lives.

I can't find a site that simply tells me how much a Judge will cost. Anyone know?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast