A 10% discount at Marstar for serving Forces members?!

NNTW;
We accord a discount to all serving members of the Canadian Forces upon production of their military ID.

The discount does vary from item to item.
John

NNTW;
We accord a discount to all serving members of the Canadian Forces upon production of their military ID.

The discount does vary from item to item.
John

Well done sir!

It's nice when the service of Forces' members is acknowledged. We still don't see enough of it in this country.

Kudos to you and Marstar!

MARSTAR has offered a discount to our serving members of the Canadian Forces for several years now....

Just our way of saying thank you

John

That is great for the guys in the Canadian Forces, and it's nice your giving them a break.

I posted my question in a new thread - did not want to single out any one retailer, in their own forum, that was not fair of me

Come to think of it, I will post this exact same question in another thread....

I think offering discounts to NFA/CSSA members, etc, may be getting away from what was originally intended- to honour and thank Canadian Armed Forces members who have served our country, and us. The CF discount is a great Marstar intiative- let's not all be greedy!

Thanks John, will be calling in my order for more.

Damn... I so should of mentioned I was in the force the last 4 times I ordered LOL

Though I do feel a bit guilty since the items from Marstar is already inexpensive.

Marstar is a class act all the way - I bought a pistol from them while in Afghanistan and they're been more accomodating than anyone could expect. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom