Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Website launch

Expried Business Member
    Thanks for all your support and positive feedback! :D We worked very hard to develop the most user friendly and visually appealing site possible. We are committed to continuing to expand and develop the site.

Remember to check back often as we are adding new products to the site every day. If you don't see something you are interested in just ask; we have access to firearms from most of the major manufactures. We are very excited to begin serving the Gunnutz community.

Cheers!

Gary

I have dealt with Wanstalls previously - I bought my CZ 858 from them.

I had an issue with the rifle and they exchanged it no problem.

I can highly recommend them, good guys to deal with.

Wanstalls is an awesome dealer

Looks good! I'm surprised though that Berettas are going for more than a Kimber.

CPC MEMBER and SUSTAINING DONOR
    CSSA Member
    I hate my nick, but I can't change it now!

Tactical Bacon

Nice looking (and functioning) website, but why isn't your banner at the top of
    the page with all the other sponsors?

Expried Business Member
    We originally wanted our link at the top with the rest of the suppliers, but nothing was available, so CGN offered a new position in between the post and reply section. So everytime you got something to say you'll see us!!

Note: Beretta vs. Kimber; that one Beretta is a rare stainless model, that is not in production any more....http://www.wanstallsonline.com/searc...=search&page=1

Cheers,

Gary
    WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
    This has come up a couple of times on another thread as well....I am no SKS expert but I was in there (Wanstalls) the other day and they had SKS's for $225 and for $399. The $399 ones where a hell of a lot nicer. They need to explain this better on their site somehow but when you handle them one after the other the $399 does not seem out of line.
    Just a little clarification on the SKS's: We have just received a shipment of the refurbed SKS's that are floating out there, so I just put them up online to see. The ones we have for $399 are in excellent/perfect condition for a SKS and have all numbers matching throughout the rifle. No repainting and original parts that have never been fired. Probably the've been sitting, untouched in a warehouse for the last 60yrs!!! A collector!! I dropped them down to $379 for your purchasing pleasure...Check them both out at http://www.wanstallsonline.com/home.php?cat=69

Thanks,

Gary
    WanstallsOnline

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Just a little clarification on the SKS's: We have just received a shipment of the refurbed SKS's that are floating out there, so I just put them up online to see. The ones we have for $399 are in excellent/perfect condition for a SKS and have all numbers matching throughout the rifle. No repainting and original parts that have never been fired. Probably the've been sitting, untouched in a warehouse for the last 60yrs!!! A collector!! I dropped them down to $379 for your purchasing pleasure...Check them both out at http://www.wanstallsonline.com/home.php?cat=69

Thanks,

Gary
    WanstallsOnline
    Fantastic, that clears it all up then.

Was there on wednsday and talk to Garry. Great place and very friendly customer service.

I just neutered the cat.
    Now he's a liberal.

I'd rather be a Conservative Nut Job, then a liberal with no nuts and no job.

CGN Regular
    Congrats on the website! I think the colors, graphics and layout really work well!

One thing,
    I may be the only one, however, if a retailer does not include a shipping / mailing address in their "Contact Us" section I almost always move on and never look back. I'm not sure why but for some reason I usually associate an address with credibility.... like I said I may be the only who does this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast