Website launch

Thanks for all your support and positive feedback! :D We worked very hard to develop the most user friendly and visually appealing site possible. We are committed to continuing to expand and develop the site.

Remember to check back often as we are adding new products to the site every day. If you don't see something you are interested in just ask; we have access to firearms from most of the major manufactures. We are very excited to begin serving the Gunnutz community.

Cheers!

Gary

I have dealt with Wanstalls previously - I bought my CZ 858 from them.

I had an issue with the rifle and they exchanged it no problem.

I can highly recommend them, good guys to deal with.

We originally wanted our link at the top with the rest of the suppliers, but nothing was available, so CGN offered a new position in between the post and reply section. So everytime you got something to say you'll see us!!

Note: Beretta vs. Kimber; that one Beretta is a rare stainless model, that is not in production any more....http://www.wanstallsonline.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Cheers,

Gary
WanstallsOnline

This has come up a couple of times on another thread as well....I am no SKS expert but I was in there (Wanstalls) the other day and they had SKS's for $225 and for $399. The $399 ones where a hell of a lot nicer. They need to explain this better on their site somehow but when you handle them one after the other the $399 does not seem out of line.

Just a little clarification on the SKS's: We have just received a shipment of the refurbed SKS's that are floating out there, so I just put them up online to see. The ones we have for $399 are in excellent/perfect condition for a SKS and have all numbers matching throughout the rifle. No repainting and original parts that have never been fired. Probably the've been sitting, untouched in a warehouse for the last 60yrs!!! A collector!! I dropped them down to $379 for your purchasing pleasure...Check them both out at http://www.wanstallsonline.com/home.php?cat=69

Thanks,

Gary
WanstallsOnline

Just a little clarification on the SKS's: We have just received a shipment of the refurbed SKS's that are floating out there, so I just put them up online to see. The ones we have for $399 are in excellent/perfect condition for a SKS and have all numbers matching throughout the rifle. No repainting and original parts that have never been fired. Probably the've been sitting, untouched in a warehouse for the last 60yrs!!! A collector!! I dropped them down to $379 for your purchasing pleasure...Check them both out at http://www.wanstallsonline.com/home.php?cat=69

Thanks,

Gary
WanstallsOnline

Fantastic, that clears it all up then.

Congrats on the website! I think the colors, graphics and layout really work well!

One thing,
I may be the only one, however, if a retailer does not include a shipping / mailing address in their "Contact Us" section I almost always move on and never look back. I'm not sure why but for some reason I usually associate an address with credibility.... like I said I may be the only who does this.

Wanstalls latest expansion led me and a group of friends to the store for the first time this past weekend.

I've always KNOWN them to be there, just never felt like they were any more than a small hunting store that wouldn't interest me much.

The expansion to a larger tactical/hunting store brought us in and it didn't take long to make a purchase! Bought a ###y p07 on Saturday, store was not only human friendly but pet friendly too as they had no problems letting our daschund roam around. Accomodating as we tried out a whole slew of handguns and easy to chat with.
They also called me first thing tuesday morning just to let me know that they had started the ATT application. I had an inquiry about potential warranty issues as well as a small price discrepancy I noticed, they had no problems providing complete information as well as being accomodating on the price.

From what I hear they are also address any issues and gun problems without hastle, hopefully I won't have to test that though.

Going back on saturday to pick up the new gun, look forward to the visit, first impression is Excellent. They did a great job bursting onto the bigtime scene.

I bought three guns from them in the past. Excellent & Friendly Service, better than most shops in the lower mainland. Prices are competitive (in vancouver) but not the lowest (online).

Back
Top Bottom