Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: M4 carbines

Any chance of a non restricted verson? I just dont like all that restricted crap. I like a gun I can use out side of the range. Not that this isnt worth the trouble for that price.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    Any chance of a non restricted verson? I just dont like all that restricted crap. I like a gun I can use out side of the range. Not that this isnt worth the trouble for that price.
    Don't think any AR-15's are non-restricted because of the restriction by name. Are you referring to the XCR instead?

Tried to call this morning to place my name on the list, but the line was busy. I will try harder tomorrow!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mp5k View Post
    Im sure there's lots more...
    I know but I don't care cos I get the 67th one! :D

Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    No such thing as an un-restricted AR15...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    John, this is a SUPER price and well done to you for bringing black guns to the hudled masses at a price that really promotes the shooting sports. My take is that the way day follows night, sooner or later the LE establishment or media will do their thing about "evil baby killing black guns that have no legitimate purpose yahda, yahda, yahda........" that should not be allowed in Canada. Again well done and please bring more to our shores, I like my CQ very much but like YOUR prices even more then my 899 gun.

Wooo Hooo...My first Black Rifle...Just got my Confirmation...#4*...They must have a pile to go through. Thanks John and Marstar, looking forward to it's arrival.

Now I have to make some room in my safe, Good excuse to buy another safe...
    Gommee

Bedliner is meant to be used on trucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee
    A Bubba'd gun is the artistic talents of a challenged individual.

CGN Regular
    in the picture and write up this thing looks as though it has an "ambi" mag release is this the case with all Norico's or just the new ones John's bringing in? also in the picture the fit and finish seem to have been stepped up " not that it won't get painted anyway". answers annyone?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    GREENMAN;
    Just arrange a direct deposit from your employer to our bank.... AFter you clear it with your GF or wife....
    John
    hahahah she does not move in till June ...HURRY and get some more sweet deals in before then , after that it might be hard to explain ......:D
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    in the picture and write up this thing looks as though it has an "ambi" mag release is this the case with all Norico's or just the new ones John's bringing in? also in the picture the fit and finish seem to have been stepped up " not that it won't get painted anyway". answers annyone?
    The first shipment had ambi mag releases also. The finish does look pretty good in the pic, but I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the finish on mine from the first batch anyways.

Just got my confirmation! Thanks John!

This Space For Rent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Whoa...what are these confirmations numbers everyone speaks of? When I placed my phone order I don't remember receiving a confirmation number...should I be calling in to find out? or at least confirm? I'd hate to get lost in the scramble...

yea me as well, i ordered probably number like 5,6,7,8 or something , i want to be part of the number club too!
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!