Shorten PAL Approval Times

I checked online today and my application is being processed!

It said that it was received on June 2nd, even though it did not appear online until today after lunch (I checked in the morning :p) - I guess that proves that the 28 day waiting period starts on the day that your application was received, and not on the day that it appears online.

yeah, mine was not updated until it arrived at it's final destination! I was checking the tracking number regularly hoping to see it during it's travel but there was only 2 things listed, 1) where I dropped it off to be mailed 2) arrival at miramichi with a signature

Actually, Canada Post said that my application was received on the 3rd, but according to the RCMP website when I type in my information it was received on the 2nd. So I think the tracking number is a little slow/off

Would anyone happen to have the number for the CFC in Ontario ? , my last reference called in last night , and i was told this morning that my application just got shipped off to the ontario cfo .

my 28th day is the 16 . and i want to call to see if theyll approve it and have it ready to ship on the 17.

Hi All,
First post here.

One reason your application may be getting held up is that when they call you or your reference and get the answering machine/voicemail:

The NAME OF THE PERSON must be in the message/voicemail.

No identified listener to their message, no message left by them!

Thanks,
Sir Veyor

THANKS!

My upgrade to RPAL app will be going in as soon as I get the 2nd reference to sign. I'll track/post the progress for another reference.

Wow I got screwed over big time, (My own fault) I put my co-worker on my reference application. I sent it in, 3 weeks later I call in my interview, we go over my first reference everything is fine, Get to the second reference and I end up saying I know him 2 years.....ugh I'm so stupid for not reading the application properly.

Anyway they mailed my change of reference June 1st, So I call today 15 days later just checking the status of that letter. Lady tells me 5-6 weeks just for me to recieve the change of reference...ugh facepalm..

YOUR LICENSE HAS BEEN APPROOOOOOOOOOVID !

Mirimichi sent off my final review last Wednesday , i called them on monday and they were going to call me back after they approved it over the phone , i never got a call back however i just called and the lady says its been approved and will be issued on thursday !

So I got my tests back may 5 th , i sent them off on may 21st , appeared as in process on the 25th , Interviews done on the 28th , references called in may 31th , send for final review on june 9th , approved june 15th .

She even gave me my PAL # right over the phone .

26 days in total , for Restricted and non restricted .

Current restricted transfer time is expected at 2 weeks Maximum right now for ontario , just incase anyone is interested.

YOUR LICENSE HAS BEEN APPROOOOOOOOOOVID !

Mirimichi sent off my final review last Wednesday , i called them on monday and they were going to call me back after they approved it over the phone , i never got a call back however i just called and the lady says its been approved and will be issued on thursday !

So I got my tests back may 5 th , i sent them off on may 21st , appeared as in process on the 25th , Interviews done on the 28th , references called in may 31th , send for final review on june 9th , approved june 15th .

26 days in total , for Restricted and non restricted .

Current restricted transfer time is expected at 2 weeks Maximum right now for ontario , just incase anyone is interested.

OMG :( I'm gonna have to wait so long compared to that.. ugh I mailed mine May 15th

CFC Tossers said:
Application Received on: 2010/06/10

Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

I assume that means that its past the checking for info and onto the interview and reference stage?

Actually brother , 2 weeks maximum is right from the Ontario CFO themselves as of 4:30pm tonight . im just passing on what she said to me , so the one week he had must be almost spot on .

I've read a couple places here that once its been approved that you can call in and get your number. I called in yesterday and they told me they weren't allowed to give me my number!
New rule just for me? or did I just get someone on a bad day?

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom