Page 14 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    My application is off on its way to Miramichi today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

my application is going out tomorrow. did my safety course around july 24 or so, and got the stamped results back in the mail on friday. going express post tomorrow after work.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
    my application is going out tomorrow. did my safety course around july 24 or so, and got the stamped results back in the mail on friday. going express post tomorrow after work.
    Q.. where did you do it?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardaukar View Post
    You will have to wait for your test results. Then you send your application with the money and the picture as soon as you can:D.
    Not necessarily.. it depends on the province as well. In ONT you can send it in before the PAL/RPAL tests come back to you.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by calalta View Post
    References are not always contacted. For Restricted PAL they likely will be called.
    According to all of those I have talked w/at the CFC for RPAL now they always call both references. Faster to have them call in though

Wait if I'm applying for non-restricted should my references call the CFO for faster delivery?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperQc View Post
    Wait if I'm applying for non-restricted should my references call the CFO for faster delivery?
    There is no hard rule about that.. but apparently the rule inside seems to be they don;t call refs for PAL only unless something else is flagged... though I'm sure for 'statistics' they probably do make a few... so in the interest of speed etc I would have em call regardless

shalimar,

i did my course in burlington

How long have you guys typically waited for the app to show up online when you check the status? They received my paperwork last friday, and I still see nothing on the website...

My app showed up online 2 business days after it was received...I sent it registered mail...so noticed it came online 2 days later.