butler creek folding stock for 10/22?

We don't normally carry it, but I will find out if we can special order one in if you are interested.

I think the stainless is actually just a paint... but it does look good with the stainless barrel/silver-painted receiver.
Owned a few of them and they are probably my favourite 10/22 stock if I had to pick one.

Original post date was three years ago, but I will take a look on the sales floor and see what we have in stock for sure.

I've seen Butler Creek folding stocks for shotguns in the Calgary store. I'd be willing to bet that if you got an order in they wouldn't last long on the shelf!
On that note, would you take a payment deposit to ensure I get one?

the one i picked up back in 1990 is stainless - not painted.

butlercreekstockruger1022_zpsd7166eae.jpg

I think the stainless is actually just a paint... but it does look good with the stainless barrel/silver-painted receiver.
Owned a few of them and they are probably my favourite 10/22 stock if I had to pick one.

The new stainless is just paint... Just like some of the stainless 10/22 are just paint as well. They did paint for a while then it changed to stainless steel so I haven't seen a painted one for a long while

Back
Top Bottom