Remington 1100 Tactical - 12 Gauge

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Only $889
Reg. $1140 SOLD OUT

Remington1100Tactical12Gauge.png

http://www.wanstallsonline.com/product.php?productid=18&cat=93&page=3

Remington tactical shotguns are rugged, ultra-dependable and continually evolve as they’re called to serve in new, increasingly demanding environments. Built on the legendary action that’s become the standard in autoloading shotguns the 1100 is the best selling autoloader in history.

The famous Model 1100™ tactical shotgun for under $900!

Cheers

Gary

Last edited:
Hey Paul,

We actually had that on special for about a week and a half on the site, then I posted the link on CGN and we sold the last three...They were pretty hot. If you have an interest in one, let me know and I'll see if I can source another one and I'll honour that price!!

Cheers,

Gary
WanstallsOnline

Just got mine, was a little dissapointed to find that unlike in the picture there is no tube extension. I made the mistake of assuming that they were being plugged :mad: I'm happy with the gun but I just wish it wasn't shown with the tube or a note was listed that you don't get the extension. Leason learned.

Hey Mike ,

Yeah, sorry about the mis-communication regarding the picture. We are in the process of providing actual in-house photos of each product, but for the time being, we have to use manufacturer stock photos and sometimes inaccuracy from product to product can occur. i should have made a note re: tube extention...I'll PM you and make it right...

Thanks,

Gary
WanstallsOnline

Just got mine, was a little dissapointed to find that unlike in the picture there is no tube extension. I made the mistake of assuming that they were being plugged :mad: I'm happy with the gun but I just wish it wasn't shown with the tube or a note was listed that you don't get the extension. Leason learned.

Back
Top Bottom