Pistol bullets

JoBrook Firearms

Sponsoring Business
We are expecting our first shipment of berrys manufacturing Pistol bullets

Stocking mainly the common bullets, however have permit for others.

Once they arrive i will post pricing, there will be a volume discount for those that want to buy in bulk .

Thanks

Travis

Frontiers are not bad, they load well, cycle well, shoot well, it's just Berry's are better, but will most likely cost more too. You'll go thru 1K in what? 3-4 practices, right? :D
There is a guy here in Lower Mainland who had 60K of 9mm Berry's in stock just a month ago. Price was alright but higher than Frontiers after tax and shipping.

Berrys bullets have arrived

So the shipment finally arrived, a little issue with the trucking company, but hopefully orders will come in smoothly, I will do my best.

First shipment pricing is volume, plus tax and shipping

9mm 124gr rn- box of 1000 75.00
9mm 147gr rn box of 1000 89.00
38/357 158 gr box of 1000 95.00
40 s&w 180 gr box of 1000 115.00
44 240 gr box of 1000 144.00
45 230 2box=1000 132.00

These are copper plated pistol bullets

http://www.berrysmfg.com/

there is about 150 thousand 9,and about 40 thou 40

The others are low in quantity, please email and i can tell you if i can fill your order this time around, once i get an idea of what will sell for teh bigger stuff I will stock more.

If you would like an idea of shipping please email what you would like and your address, i will try to give you an idea of costs.

recently mail 1000 of the 9mm to sask and total ship was 18.oo

I can ship by truck as we have a forklift / pallets for larger orders

emails

sales@jobrookbrandon.com

I Have permit for most of the copper plated pistol bullets. My first order was the more popular bullets for at least around these parts. This will give me an idea what to go with the next shipment.

I can always add more to my permit, so anything they list , should not be a big issue, i have to try and make the orders large to keep the freight down.

If there is anything you would like to see, please feel free to email myself and i will look at adding the item.

sales@jobrookbrandon.com

Thanks

Travis

Jim - I can quote you the cost of what customers in the US get ,but I can't ship to individuals in Canada due to our State Department regulations. Jo-Brook Firearms in Manitoba is the one who started this thread, he just got an order in from us and is going to help us reach the Canadian shooters. Here is a list of what he brought in this first time:

9mm 124gr rn- box of 1000 75.00
9mm 147gr rn box of 1000 89.00
38/357 158 gr box of 1000 95.00
40 s&w 180 gr box of 1000 115.00
44 240 gr box of 1000 144.00
45 230 2box=1000 132.00

I'm sure that if there is something you want him to get in next order he will be happy to get that for you. His prices are very good, we are both doing our best to get our bullets to Canada as cheap as possible. These are not a thinly plated cast bullet. They have a swaged lead core for uniformity and are plated between 5 - 12 thousandths depending on the caliber. Our lead core are not as hard as a hard cast because the plating does not adhere well to a hard cast bullet. They don't etch well in the bath, so the plating does not have the proper adhesion. All three of the major plated bullet manufacturers all use nearly the same hardness lead for a simple reason, that is for bullet integrity. I won't ever negatively comment on another manufacturers product, but if I am asked if there is a difference I will be honest. We have been making bullets since 1961, starting with hard cast and have progressed to plated swaged bullets for the simple reason that our product today is better. Hard cast bullets definitely have their place and are better suited than plated for some applications.

Last edited:
Just an update,

a big thanks to those that have shown interest and ordered bullets!

Jay from Berrys has been a big help, I really look forward to bringing more of his product, those that are looking for other items they offer, i will do my best to get these in , just drop me a note.

The 45 is sold out, next shippment I will go strong on these!

have lots of the others in stock.

Thanks

Travis

sales@jobrookbrandon.com

We also have a line of bullets that is doing very well here in the States with the IDPA/IPSC shooters. The hollow base bullets in .45 185 is an identical bullet to the 230gr profile but ways 185gr. It is my most accurate .45 bullet. We did the same in the .40 with a 180gr FP or RN making it weight 155gr. We have a 9mm 124 RN and FP that is the same profile as the 147gr.

Back
Top Bottom