North Sylva Co
19, Ingram Drive
M6M 2L7 Toronto-Ontario
Canada
Tel.: +1 41 62 42 48 67
Fax: +1 41 62 42 28 29

I'm sure they'd sell well.

Last edited:
I've been looking for these for 2 years. Called North Sylva once and was told they didnt have any and didnt know when they would get some. I should try again though.

Any Chance of getting some of these in?

rottweil_brenneke_classic_2115379_p_4c_90.jpg

The Wholesaler is supposedly:

North Sylva Co
19, Ingram Drive
M6M 2L7 Toronto-Ontario
Canada
Tel.: +1 41 62 42 48 67
Fax: +1 41 62 42 28 29

I'm sure they'd sell well.

I bought those from North Sylva Co a couple of years ago. I thought I was at the wrong place. Looks like an abandoned warehouse. You walk in and there are a few people just sitting at office desks. A couple of police officers where there loading up on ammo. I still have about twenty left. Those are some fine slugs!

I'll see what I can find out. Has anyone tired the Rio's with the Brenneke slugs? I've been stocking them and have only heard positive comments.

Ryan

we had a meeting wednesday at work with north silva and A rep from RWS that came from Germany.
RWS will be making a big push into Canada for 2011.
RWS owns many ammo companys so this should be good for us.
bbb

RWS primers?!! YES!
However, I once had a Brenneke Rottweil slug that failed to fire. CLANK Shock! Horror! Reloaded and smote it again twice more, no joy.
Anyone else?

Fail to fire's happen once in a while with any ammunition, I'm sure Rottweil is not above the occasional bad primer. I have by no means heard that it is a common occurrence with them.

........ Has anyone tired the Rio's with the Brenneke slugs? I've been stocking them and have only heard positive comments.

Ryan

Just looking at the Rio website, I'd try their Royal Brennkes. What was your price when you had them? I'd like to try their Royal #4 Buck Shot as well, were you stocking the buck shot as well?

Back
Top Bottom