New family of rifles

TREKSTOR;
I don't think we should continue this discussion, you are obviously upset....

I don't mind having a battle of wits but when the opposition is unarmed there is no fun to it.
John

DESERT FOX;
Let me see now my ancestors arrived in Montreal around 1620 from Normandy, nope not asian....
My mother was hald Irish and half Scottish, no asian there.... My father was French Canadian,in fact we lived in East end Montreal thats getting closer to Asia ?

Oh well I tried
John

DESERT FOX;
Let me see now my ancestors arrived in Montreal around 1620 from Normandy, nope not asian....
My mother was hald Irish and half Scottish, no asian there.... My father was French Canadian,in fact we lived in East end Montreal thats getting closer to Asia ?

Oh well I tried
John

I was agreeing with you.

Also, I do know that you are not Asian Canadian, I was trying to show this fact to your detractor. Hence the stolen picture from your Facebook page. :)

Perhaps a few Smilies ;):D:) lessons from Cyclone might help clear up when you are, or not, being sarcastic... ;)

Perhaps you should take up the idea from Rollin Curtis of http://www.atthefront.com fame.

He has a rant page where he responds to stupid, asinine, and insane emails from "customers" which is always good for a laugh and helps outline the crap that vendors (usually firearm and militaria) have to put up with.

Check it out here http://atthefront.com/rantsarchive.html

Keep up the good work and keep bringing in all the great products that Marstar (yourself) delivers to the Canadian firearm collector!

Preferably more TNW MG34 like goodies... ;)

DESERT FOX;
I know you were in agreement....
I was simply starting the conversation at the point you let up, of course it was aimed at another posting here, I simply did not want to further agrevate the individual....
You are right, I am a sarcastic old fart.... I think.

Thanks for the support
John

RAUCH;
We cannot provide anything under 16" out of the US....
However for a special run we can apply for the permit at State....
Much simpler to cut and thread a longer one, unless you 50-100 barrels
John

I talked with the manufacturer and they were a bit vague about how to properly port a cut down 16" barrel. I don't want to invest a ton of money into a barrel just to get it cut down, which may be a legal gray area anyhow. Much prefer to get their barrel from them all ready to go. I don't know what kind of volume you think you'll be doing on these rifles but I would bet you sell as many or more short barreled units then longer...

I like the way John is doing buisness on this thread:D and would spend the $ on a short(10") 7.62x39 upper and lots of mags. Would like to see if you can get a run of 50-10" uppers in 7.62. I think at the price point you are offering they would sell;)

I agree with Rauch here, cutting down some barrels is not real hard depending on how hard it is to center and setup in a lathe. Others are goofy and take alot of time to do it properly. I like the idea of the shorter barrel and as I age I am less likely to turn away from buying a gun because it is restricted length, I cannot hunt with .223/5.56 here anyways.

trekstor , check your in box . personal insults are not permitted .

Last edited:
GLOCGUYCALGARY;
"Hi there, can you please tell me which range could offer me a "test drive"?

Well now, I would suggest you contact your local dealer and ask him about that....

Should you have any questions feel free to contact us at anytime
John

STORMBRINGER;
Are you looking to be adopted ?? or just being nice ??

Your comments are always welcome
John

What in the high hell would being from China have to do with damn near anything here?????????????????????????????????????

Way to make more enemies out of the blue.

Thats like arguing with 2 car salesmen of the price of a car and calling one a cheap jew when the other salesman is actually jewish!

First you ##### slap a customer, ofend me in 2 different replies, and now you call your self a good guy and me a bad guy?

#########X!! You never stop with your bull s**t attitude. I am more looking along the line of a formal apology from marstar rep. What a joke. I didnt think you will go so low.

Wait a minute - you got insulted and all butt-hurt on the INTERNET and you want a formal apology???

Why don't you just call him out behind the school at recess for crying out loud!!! Nobody ##### slapped you but you...

BARRELS;

We are looking into different options....

There are issues in the US about exporting short barrels, we are working on it
John

Back
Top Bottom