Thread: 12g target loads?

12g target loads?

Have you guys got any cases of 12g target loads in yet? Craig said they were on back order for quite a while.

deets, I don't want to take away from Craig & Craig, but if they don't have any, as it sells before it hits the floor, I was at WSS last night and they have lots. 7 1/2 & 8's

Expried Business Member
    Lots and lots o' 12g in store!!!!!!

Lots and lots o' 12g in store!!!!!!
    yeah, i was just in there. And they've got a hell of a selection of guns to shoot 'em with too Nice to see such a wide variety of shotguns on the rack.
    Avatar by Pottsy. Attitude by birth.

Quote Originally Posted by 9x19p View Post
    deets, I don't want to take away from Craig & Craig, but if they don't have any, as it sells before it hits the floor, I was at WSS last night and they have lots. 7 1/2 & 8's
    Ive been to WSS and its ridiculous! I could spend an entire day there just looking around. Im sure they have it, cause they have everything else. Still Id rather give my business to local shops like Wanstalls because of their tremendous service towards customers.
    Keep up the good work guys!!! I like that your on CGN now and ill keep looking here for specials. Keep us updated!

Also, I forgot to ask, do you still have boxes of clays in? Goin campin on Friday so as usual ill be dropping in to refuel:D

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deets View Post
    Ive been to WSS and its ridiculous! I could spend an entire day there just looking around. Im sure they have it, cause they have everything else. Still Id rather give my business to local shops like Wanstalls because of their tremendous service towards customers.
    Keep up the good work guys!!! I like that your on CGN now and ill keep looking here for specials. Keep us updated!

Also, I forgot to ask, do you still have boxes of clays in? Goin campin on Friday so as usual ill be dropping in to refuel:D
    Hey , thanks for supporting the locals deets, means a lot to us independent guys...and to answer your question, we have enough clays for the summer.....

Gary