Thread: WOW!!! Great Service!

WOW!!! Great Service!

Just bought a Smith & Wesson 1911 and a 9mm Chrome Baby Eagle. Ordered Tuesday afternoon and they were delivered to me in Winnipeg Friday at noon!!! Talk about fast service!!!

Guns are sweet! Baby Eagle looks killer in person!

Put another order in for ammo and some accessories yesterday and got my email for delivery on Monday!!!

Love these Guys!!!
    My Children: 12ga. Winchester SX3, 30-06 Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion, .44 Mag Marlin 1894SS, .22LR Browning Buck Mark, 9mm Ruger SR9, 9mm Beretta 92FS, 9mm Chrome Baby Eagle, 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P9-JG, .357 Mag 4.2" Ruger GP100, .45ACP Smith & Wesson SW1911, 22LR/22WMG Ruger Single Six, Ruger SR-22, 1945 Russian SKS

I ordered my M&P 9mm from them, they are a great place to deal with
    CSSA Member
    OFAH Member
    NFA Member

I agree +1
    Sig Sauer P226 Classic .22LR /w X-Change Conversion kit 9mm (For Sale).
    Savage Arms Mark II F .22LR
    Benelli Super Vinci 12g

You lucky guys!!

You folks must be lucky you are getting great service form Frontier. Do you know someone there who will actually work with me to make things right on the Yugo Mauser I ordered and received with missing pieces on the sling? When I called them, I was curtly told that it was shipped as they had received it (from someone else) and they cannot do anything about it and that I could return it with a 25% restocking fee if I did not like it. I am only interested in getting my two missing parts for the sling.

I would appreciate if anyone can get me a contact at Frontier with a person who will actually hear me out and set things right.

I ordered a layout blind from them on Friday afternoon. I just recieved it this morning!

Awesome service!
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic may go on a shooting spree at any time and anyone who would own a gun out of fear of such a lunatic is paranoid.

ordered from them a couple of times now... never had any issues, they were always good to deal with both online and by phone

will definetely deal again

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milsparro's Avatar
    My M14S came within a few business days (great!), my brother's surplus BRNO took a couple weeks. Good guys to deal with, imo.
    If you could talk to any victim killed in crime, they would much rather have had a handgun than a law.
    Rights do not exist. There is only law and duty.
    Governmental authority is all in a.) your head and b.) their weapons.

Ability is not a crime and accused does not mean guilty.
    (c) Milsparro My written permission required for reproduction outside of C.G.N.