Awesome customer service

Vinland

I recently had the awesome luck of contacting Gary at Wanstalls. Managed to chat to him on the phone and ended up getting a Mossberg 930 from him. Swift, painless transaction, and a good guy to boot, followed up with tracking numbers etc (free shipping rocks :)

I'd definitely purchase from Gary/Wanstalls again, it was a really smooth transaction.

Now, where to find accessories for my 930 :D

me too

Im not exactly sure where wanstalls found him or where he learned it, but others on here could really use a little of what Garys got.......absolutely the best service ive ever had!!!

HH

Yup I have been very impressed so far with Gary. He is currently bringing me in an item because the one they had wasn't exactly what I wanted. I think he understands that people are spending there hard earned money, he made sure I was going to be happy before shipping it to me.

I have been going to Wanstalls (the store) for years. They have always had good customer service, but there prices were ususally higher than other. I have notices lately that there prices are very competitive.

I haven't completed my first transaction with Gary yet but I can tell he is a class act GunNutTer!!

Hey, thanks for the compliments guys, that's awesome....The fact that your happy with your experience at Wanstalls means a lot to us...We take a lot of pride in what we do, and like surfer365 said, we know our customers are spending a few bucks and deserve to get what they want with good service...

We continue on!!!

Gary

Back
Top Bottom