Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NC Star New Arrivals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Guys this is the wrong forum to continue and Greentips already closed the original thread. I don't know how much extra I am going to have to pay as customs hasn't released it yet. Canadapost told me taxes plus possible brokerage fees.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    If it was closed, then why the rehash? Now you are silent? :D
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    If it was closed, then why the rehash? Now you are silent? :D
    I found out it was closed after I posted on this thread. I posted here to help possibly answer the OP's question. I am really starting to hate discussing on forums. Everyone takes the written word differently from a face to face. Really getting sick of all this. Another lesson learned so everyone save any more crap you want to throw at me, I have learned my lesson and will not be posting anything similar to this again.

I will gladly inbox you when I find out how much more I have to pay for my stuff. I really don't know how much $$ until the postal guy gets here which could be another week or two.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Just kidding around - obviously this is a sore spot - sorry.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Just kidding around - obviously this is a sore spot - sorry.
    No problem and no need to apologize, just been a long day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    Guys this is the wrong forum to continue and Greentips already closed the original thread. I don't know how much extra I am going to have to pay as customs hasn't released it yet. Canadapost told me taxes plus possible brokerage fees.
    IF they charge you, in my opinion you should have waited BEFORE you accuse somebody, I also think that greentips involvement and possible punishment for Vinzer is ahem unjustified as he is clearly stating it on his web site.

There is no need to always look for the lowest price and the best customer service, it does not exist!

Vinzers pricing on some of the stuff is so low, I wonder how he can survive anyway and now he is the sheep to be brought to the slaughterhouse, NOT OK!

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    IF they charge you, in my opinion you should have waited BEFORE you accuse somebody, I also think that greentips involvement and possible punishment for Vinzer is ahem unjustified as he is clearly stating it on his web site.

There is no need to always look for the lowest price and the best customer service, it does not exist!

Vinzers pricing on some of the stuff is so low, I wonder how he can survive anyway and now he is the sheep to be brought to the slaughterhouse, NOT OK!
    Please let it rest. I will be paying duty by the way. Brokerage fees are up in the air for now. Stop saying I am accusing Vinzer of anything! I stated that it is written in the shipping disclosure but I felt a dealer with more integrity would make it much more clear especially at checkout.

Mods please close this thread!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123