Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NC Star New Arrivals

NC Star New Arrivals

Are the prices of the NC Star products going to come down to be inline with the other dealers that advertise here?

For example MAR4S @ Marstar $99.95
    Other Dealers $49.95
    Gommee

Bedliner is meant to be used on trucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee
    A Bubba'd gun is the artistic talents of a challenged individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    maybe its "special"
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Agreed 100 %, there are just so many dealers who offer NC star in Canada, pricing is quite transparent now.

Expired Business
    NC STAR PRICING;
    Ok let me look into this on Monday, I will have a reply for you....

John

Thanks John!
    Gommee

Bedliner is meant to be used on trucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee
    A Bubba'd gun is the artistic talents of a challenged individual.

John.
    I have an m14 and need to get a scope on it. Are nc star scopes capable of withstanding the recoil from this rifle? What one would you recomend?

Expired Business
    HDFFEJ;
    First off, no problem with the recoil issue....

I would suggest you speak with our gunsmith who happens to be a long range shooter.... He would be the best one to discuss your scope needs with
    frank@marstar.ca or call toll free at 1-888-744-0066
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee View Post
    Are the prices of the NC Star products going to come down to be inline with the other dealers that advertise here?

For example MAR4S @ Marstar $99.95
    Other Dealers $49.95
    I got "swindled" into that deal from Vinzer. I ordered the MAR4S and a couple of other M4 goodies thinking it was an awesome deal. I checked the tracking number and they were stopped at customs?! The only reason we get those prices are because they are shipped from California to us. This disturbed me as I purposely ordered from a Canadian company to avoid this situation. I called Vinzer and he asked me if I read the shipping disclosure. OK, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. This won't ever happen again. The deal is some products are in stock and other products are shipped to you from the US! Now instead of having the "shipping disclosure" I think the dealer should show more integrity displaying something at checkout that lets you know, hey you are not paying taxes and could/will be charged duty/taxes by the delivery guy! I honestly wouldn't have ordered if this was presented clearly to me. By the way I am still waiting for my parts as they haven't been released by customs. I ordered my stuff at 7am on July 30th from what I thought was going to be a Quebec to Ontario delivery!

OK my venting is complete!
    Last edited by cbabes; 08-09-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    A bunch of other places sell these for $55, your research is at fault here..

Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    I got "swindled" into that deal from Vinzer. I ordered the MAR4S and a couple of other M4 goodies thinking it was an awesome deal. I checked the tracking number and they were stopped at customs?! The only reason we get those prices are because they are shipped from California to us. This disturbed me as I purposely ordered from a Canadian company to avoid this situation. I called Vinzer and he asked me if I read the shipping disclosure. OK, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. This won't ever happen again. The deal is some products are in stock and other products are shipped to you from the US! Now instead of having the "shipping disclosure" I think the dealer should show more integrity displaying something at checkout that lets you know, hey you are not paying taxes and could/will be charged duty/taxes by the delivery guy! I honestly wouldn't have ordered if this was presently clearly to me. By the way I am still waiting for my parts as they haven't been released by customs. I ordered my stuff at 7am on July 30th from what I thought was going to be a Quebec to Ontario delivery!

OK my venting is complete!
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdets17 View Post
    A bunch of other places sell these for $55, your research is at fault here..
    I knew about the $55 dollar ones, $49 is cheaper than $55 and like I said if I had known the California delivery issue I would have bought the $55 one.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast