Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Client Service

Very respectful when I asked him a question, and prompt reply too. More than I can say about another popular gun site's owner who shall remain nameless...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar

Great Service

Just to chime in, I also had a great experience getting support from Marlin. I asked many questions and got prompt answers. Wonderful support on multiple purchases, and I was high maintenance. Thanks for your patience.

Ended up with a Bas-K & scope & bipod & bunch of gadgets that I am very happy with.

QC - the land of fraud, fear & foolishness
    Quote Originally Posted by arcstarter View Post
    I definitely agree Marlin and the rest of the staff at Frontier are great to deal with, very helpful and fast service, When I bought a Savage Arm Precision Carbine and a Grizz 8.5" Marlin was very helpful and willing to answer any questions I had for him. We spent around a hour just setting up my gun and getting the scope mounted was a pain in the butt finding the right height rings but he was very patient and willing to try all the rings he had. All in all I will be dealing with them for all my firearm needs.
    Coincidence; i just bought a Savage 10 Precision Carbine .308 and Marlin is currently installing the rail and Leupold Canadian Edition scope on it. My order has received very good attention. Efficient communication and excellent pricing. The free shipping (on new rifles) is such a nice bonus.

Thumbs up Do business anytime!!!! recommended

Great service, good comunication, good updat for shipping.
    Is not my first and last transaction whit her very good service.
    Do business anytime!!!!

Vincent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scruffee's Avatar
    I've always been pleased with Frontier, I've ordered lots of stuff online and I usually recommend them to others.. but thats me
    "Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will" - T-Dog Roosevelt

A+

Same here, nothing but good to say about them. Fast shipping, good prices, great service. Marlin even brought a gun I bought from them to the Calgary gun show to save me shipping.
    Red Dragons!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    Absolutely great to deal with, I called about a weatherby just to see what they had and what prices and ended up buying one, never scene or touched it before I got it. Fast shipping and really great people to talk to. Helps restore my faith in firearms stores and dealing with shops over the phone.

So far I have bought 4 new rifles and 1 shotgun from frontier and a bunch of other tapco gear for my sks and I have had nothing but fantastic service from Marlin and his staff.
    Always the place I go for my guns and gear

Cheers!

I've bought a shotgun and rifle from Frontier and I could NOT be happier, great service and they accommodated to all my needs...I too have found other dealers who have offered better prices but I've refused to purchase from them, Frontier is just top notch, keep it up!

fantastic service

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast