Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms Client Service

Frontier Firearms Client Service

I have done a number of dealings with Frontier Firearms from ammo, batons, camo suits, a firearm, etc. A recent dealing has shown me what efforts Marlin will do to make a client satisfied.

You can be assured the next firearm or shooting related goods that I purchase new , Frontier Firearms will be my company of choice regardless of price as you can not buy the client service he provides.
    Abman

Everything I own is for sale, you just have to meet the price

I definitely agree Marlin and the rest of the staff at Frontier are great to deal with, very helpful and fast service, When I bought a Savage Arm Precision Carbine and a Grizz 8.5" Marlin was very helpful and willing to answer any questions I had for him. We spent around a hour just setting up my gun and getting the scope mounted was a pain in the butt finding the right height rings but he was very patient and willing to try all the rings he had. All in all I will be dealing with them for all my firearm needs.

I've been reffering friends and fellow shooters to Frontier Firearms for some time now. But I must say that my two last experiences were not positive. Marlin has left me with the impression that he could not care less about my business and I intend to neither buy or advertise his shop anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by arcstarter View Post
    I definitely agree Marlin and the rest of the staff at Frontier are great to deal with, very helpful and fast service, When I bought a Savage Arm Precision Carbine and a Grizz 8.5" Marlin was very helpful and willing to answer any questions I had for him. We spent around a hour just setting up my gun and getting the scope mounted was a pain in the butt finding the right height rings but he was very patient and willing to try all the rings he had. All in all I will be dealing with them for all my firearm needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abman View Post
    I have done a number of dealings with Frontier Firearms from ammo, batons, camo suits, a firearm, etc. A recent dealing has shown me what efforts Marlin will do to make a client satisfied.

You can be assured the next firearm or shooting related goods that I purchase new , Frontier Firearms will be my company of choice regardless of price as you can not buy the client service he provides.
    +1

I have had nothing but top notch service from Marlin. I have and will continue to recommend Frontier Firearms to all my friends and fellow shooters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    i bought 2 guns and it was great.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Frontier Firearms is a gem for the shooting community in Saskatchewan. I have had nothing but grief and frustration from "No Sale Sports" in Saskatoon. There I'm either the dumb ass for not knowing the answer to my question or they just never have anything in stock - common or uncommon. Don't even get me started on the jack ass at Saskatoon Gun Works who treated me worse than a disabled person when I first got into shooting (bear with me, I only started shooting two years ago and have had to learn everything myself). I really appreciated his arrogant attitude while his right hand rested on what was attached to his belt loop...

Marlin carries a wide variety of... various anything. He has always been more than helpful and his wife Jen is very prompt to reply via e-mail. Marlin knows his stuff and has always gone above and beyond for me. He has ordered in stock for me that he doesn't carry and the service he offers is prompt and fast. Maybe I'm just exceptionally grateful because he pays attention to me - or is that just genuine customer service. I placed an order last Thursday afternoon and I had everything that Friday morning - for free.

In regards to the one negative comment, one should realize just how busy that store is. I have been in the store three times (I live far away) and every time the place is either steady with traffic or the phone is ringing off the hook. Guess who is on the phone? Marlin, everybody wants Marlin. The other guy (I think "Jeff") is awesome. He encouraged my wife to handle any firearms she wanted (compared to No Sale Sports where you have to be in certain tax brackets to handle certain guns).

I'd like to disclaim that I'm not saying all this just because the Boston Pizza in Prince Albert has the coldest schooners of Rickards Red... Cause beer is not synonymous with a wonderful to a shopping spree at Frontier Firearms.
    In regards to my blatant distaste of the 30-06...

j_06 - "I'll laugh next time I'm out shooting the garand thinking some dude would rather be walking a chihuahua and eating blue cheese."

Same

Quote Originally Posted by shardy View Post
    I've been reffering friends and fellow shooters to Frontier Firearms for some time now. But I must say that my two last experiences were not positive. Marlin has left me with the impression that he could not care less about my business and I intend to neither buy or advertise his shop anymore.
    I have to agree with this statement, my experience with Frontier wasn't positive at all. The gear I bought never did arrive and it was very difficult to talk with anyone but they're answering service. It was 5 weeks before I got my money back so not the best service or response if you ask me.

BANNED
    Both Frontier and Arnies in P.A. are great places to shop for guns and equip., def. worth the drive.

BANNED
    I find it interesting that no matter how much a buisness get dumped on that they remain to be busy. Look at Wholesale any day of the week. They are busy. Go to Milarm in Edmonton (public enemy #1 for CGN next to Lever Arms), they are always busy. You would think that for all these stores who are so terrible it would be reflected in their traffic. The truth of the matter is there is a bunch of drama queens running around yelling "poor me I was mistreated, they do not care about me because my demands were not met booo hoo" suck it up and move on. If there was such a problem these places would not be in buisness.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast