Marstar Website Down?

Milofficer

CGN Regular
hey john - tried to log onto the site, but I get the following message:

Invalid URL
The requested URL "/", is invalid.

Reference #9.1c11f418.1281491749.3a9c2d11

Any ideas? is the site down for maintenance?

still no luck, even from the link. other dealer sites work fine.. i'll have to try again from somewhere else, since it seems like it's an isolated issue.

Good morning out there in cyberspace....

Please remember that many IPs block nasty sites like Marstar, after all they are protecting you from these nasty guns....

You will find that many Government sites, educational sites block Marstar and similar companies....

remember comrades, this is for your own good.... Many servers find #### OK but not guns....

John

Last edited:
You'll be happy to know the educational institute I work at doesn't block any firearm related websites!! :D

Good morning out there in cyberspace....

Please remember that many IPs block nasty sites like Marstar, after all they are protecting you from these nasty guns....

You will find that many Government sites, educational sites block Marstar and similar companies....

remember comrades, this is for your own good.... Many serverd fins #### OK but not guns....

John

Seriously?

Dead here too, cleared all cookies, cache, history, everything and it still shows "Chrome could not find marstar.ca". I first noticed it a couple hours ago and chalked it up to lots of websites having temporary ~5 minute downtimes.

You'll be happy to know the educational institute I work at doesn't block any firearm related websites!! :D

The one I live at doesn't either! but I think the internet in the residence is through Rogers (some sites that don't come u have a Rogers banner). That would explain the lack of filtering, but it sure wouldn't explain the multi-MB/s download speeds that are more common with educational institutions. ;)

Anyways, yeah dead here. Strange how it's selective like that.

Strange the above Marstar link doesn't work, the link redirect me to this page

But if I Google Marstar no problem, what's that?

Back
Top Bottom