Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Good Gun Range in Toronto or Surrounding Area

Quote Originally Posted by ved View Post
    I just moved to Mississauga and am looking for rifle ranges which will allow me to take my own 0.22s rifles. i don't think I will need a membership so looking for rifle ranges, preferably indoor and outdoor which allow walk-ins or day passes. Any recommendations for 1 hour drive of downtown Mississauga ? Appreciate the info
    colby gun club allows non-members to bring non-restricted firearms to shoot there. There a base fee per hour. i forgot how much. but its only a 20 meter indoor range
    And its like a 45 minutes drive to Kitchener from Sauga
    "If the ladies dont find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy" - Red Green

This thread is kind of depressing.

I have noted that there is no mention of Urban Tactical : https://www.utrange.com/

Do people ever carpool out to Silverdale from the GTA? It seems to be the best option, but I don't want to sit in the car for 1.5 hours each way and think that this would be too deterring to go often enough to justify a membership there.

Quote Originally Posted by mook613 View Post
    This thread is kind of depressing.

I have noted that there is no mention of Urban Tactical : https://www.utrange.com/

Do people ever carpool out to Silverdale from the GTA? It seems to be the best option, but I don't want to sit in the car for 1.5 hours each way and think that this would be too deterring to go often enough to justify a membership there.
    No info on their website about club membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawawang Cowboy View Post
    No info on their website about club membership.
    Odd. I'm pretty sure I saw a page on their site not too long ago with their membership information.
    Either way, I dug this off some googling:
    Normal membership $450 VIP membership $750 (allows you to use their guns) Heroes membership $350 (police, military, first responders)

Hello

I am super new to firearms and I want to get down to shooting right away. I have a Glock and AR-15 and from the Markham area.

I checked a few club links provided that are within reasonable distances from GTA and most of them are full and aren't willing to have a wait list.

I also checked Target Sports and they have this membership category called "Associate" at $ 135.00 per year and you must pay $ 35.00 each time you want to go shoot. I am okay with the hours and was just wondering if this is a good option for a new shooter? Or should I just go all out and pay the $ 600+ for Gagnon? I know it comes down to how many times per month I am willing to go in order to see which club has value.

Anyone ever shoot from Target / Gagnon can share their experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm a member at Target Sports. It's a good facility but here are the downsides:
    1- it's limited to 25 yards.
    2- only one of its two ranges allow rifles
    3- it can get very busy at times

Overall, I just renewed my membership less than a month ago, so don't take this as badmouthing them, but I wish it was easy to find a place that had a 100 yrd outdoor range

I'm very happy with Gagnon, a good facility with friendly staff. The only drawback to me is that the max range is 50 yards, but I'm not aware of any range in the area with a longer rifle range that is accepting new members.
    If God didn't want holsters to be leather, he wouldn't have made so many damn cows.

https ://www.tirpc.ca/
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by dariush49 View Post
    Hi, I'm a member at Target Sports. It's a good facility but here are the downsides:
    1- it's limited to 25 yards.
    2- only one of its two ranges allow rifles
    3- it can get very busy at times

Overall, I just renewed my membership less than a month ago, so don't take this as badmouthing them, but I wish it was easy to find a place that had a 100 yrd outdoor range
    You can shoot rifles .223/556 in both A&B at TSC, 30 cal and up in B only.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    I would suggest Target Sports, Good group of people and if you go same time most weeks you get to know the people around you. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Its good having a store right there for when you forget anything.