Thread: Good Stuff!

Thumbs up Good Stuff!

Hi, fellow-CGN'ers!

After almost 20 years of hiatus, went back to shooting about a year-and-a-half ago and really enjoying it :-)
    With the encouragement of fellow-club members & friends, joined IPSC and experienced the exciting world of competitive shooting. Also did the Speed Steel Challenge in a local club every now & then. Next on my sights is Trapshooting, which I also tried a long time ago. Back then, I also tried reloading my own ammo.

Anyway, this particular sport/hobby/passion can be hard on the wallet and I figured the only way to survive this is to reload myself &/or be able to buy reloaded ammo. I chose the latter for a number of reasons: didn't really want to spend on reloading equipment, don't have the room at home to do this and most important, don't have the time (and the know-how) to attempt this!

However, my decision to take this path was made so much easier by Custom Reloading. They've provided me with excellent/reliable ammo, they were able to cater to my firearm/s and also, the necessary IPSC loads I need (ensuring that I met minimum power factors, etc.) when I competed. On top of that, I was able to achieve all of the above without breaking the bank, so to speak.

So, thank you, Brad & John! Fellow-shooters, if you're in a similar situation as I am, you have this wonderful option. Give it a try. See you at the range :-)
    Last edited by tiratore; 09-10-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: better description ...
    "2 lines you should never cross....horizontal and vertical"