Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Scar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Just putting this out there, as I've been waiting over a year for my SCAR... but having read this thread, the on-going threads on the Black & Green Rifle section, and private member group, is there something Questar could do to reinitialize the stalled discussions between the RCMP and FN? Perhaps do some reconnaissance, gather available background information, and provide a submission to the RCMP from various sources confirming that it can't be converted to a full-auto rifle? Or better yet, would there be a way to contact FN directly and request a letter confirming that the gun cannot be converted to full auto? Given that Questar is currently sitting on a number of SCARs, it would seem that they would have the greatest pull in trying to get FN to provide some customer service.

I used to think I was one of the most patient guys out there, but now even I am getting fed up with the wait. We can all assume that the RCMP aren't going to do their job properly and in a timely fashion, so do we have any other choice but to go directly to FN?
    Outside of the basic customer service benefit, (ie) actually delivering the product to the customer, there is no need for them to "rock the boat" most of the money tied up is customers money and not theirs,they are content to wait. Needless to say that's why I bailed.
    Last edited by mildot; 10-15-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Seems to me that someone is real afraid of being the one who authorises this weapon for import. It must look THAT dangerous.

CGN frequent flyer pbr streetgang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mugenman View Post
    Just putting this out there, as I've been waiting over a year for my SCAR... but having read this thread, the on-going threads on the Black & Green Rifle section, and private member group, is there something Questar could do to reinitialize the stalled discussions between the RCMP and FN? Perhaps do some reconnaissance, gather available background information, and provide a submission to the RCMP from various sources confirming that it can't be converted to a full-auto rifle? Or better yet, would there be a way to contact FN directly and request a letter confirming that the gun cannot be converted to full auto? Given that Questar is currently sitting on a number of SCARs, it would seem that they would have the greatest pull in trying to get FN to provide some customer service.

I used to think I was one of the most patient guys out there, but now even I am getting fed up with the wait. We can all assume that the RCMP aren't going to do their job properly and in a timely fashion, so do we have any other
    choice but to go directly to FN?
    I will happily buy your preordered Scar if your tired of waiting....
    Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were goin' all the way.

I wonder if we'd have the SCARs by now if our deposits were only 50%!

Now now guys... Questar is pretty stand up.

No need to assume they aren't doing anything.

Luke
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

Yeah, if someone is tired of waiting, i'll buy their spot - with approval from Questar of course.

PM me if interested....
    Yep, it's like that.....

I also would buy a spot, with approval from Questar. PM
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

I will buy a spot with approval from Questar. PM

I'm keeping my spot, but you could rent it for a few months. Enjoy leasing a virtual scar...
    Sweet

hahahaha, good one
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, IDPA, NFA, KRRC, NCRRA