Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar sucks!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Can you just imagine how many emails Marstar receive in a day ?! And how many calls ?!

Some people want to be treated like the prime minister. It's so simple to just take the #####*ng phone and call marstar.. explain your problem and understand that you are not the only customer.

For the same biggest company, with the same kind of transaction, Martar have a good services.

If I was John, I would like to kick some *ss !! Thanks John for your patience !

Duff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    I use email all the time, but you have to remember the difference between a real-time "connection-oriented" and a "Connectionless" method of communication. Telephone is real-time, connection-oriented. Voicemail, email, and paper mail recipients is connectionless, and they will get back to you "when convenient". In the case of a successful business, it's as soon as they possibly can, but don't click "send" on an email, then refresh the page constantly waiting for a reply!

common sense tells people that if someones E mail is to busy then it would be a good second step just to pick up the phone or be patient

CGN Ultra frequent flyer acrashb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy insane View Post
    common sense tells people that if someones E mail is to busy then it would be a good second step just to pick up the phone or be patient
    If the email even gets there - plenty gets caught in spam filters. Another reason to call if no response.
    "THINK" - Watson

My semi-famous progressive reloading video, and getting-there high-volume 223 video.

My less-famous "common questions and answers" page - pics and text. Primer crimp removal, case trimming, etc.

Wonder if this thread can be a subject for the next episode of Reload Radio? I mean, it is the hottest thread of the week without doubt (well second best thread besides the guy who's been bumping his WTB Husqvarna .22 thread in the EE every week for the last 4 years, lol).

MARSTAR ROCKS

They got LOTS of stuff i want and enjoy seeing..window shopping the site is total gun ####o..now if i get treated like ####e then i would find a way to punish somebody over there for their insolence...but the fact is they still have what i want and i will do what it takes and be polite at the same time to get it..to date i have never had a problem. i guess in business you cant please everybody. Did my very first web purchase through these guys.. in order.
    1) 7.62x54r stripper clip
    2)yugo SKS
    3)German mauser
    4)Yugo mauser
    5)4-16 x 56 scope
    6)VZ 58s
    7)8-32 x 56 scope

Keep up the good work guys
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    NFA
    Eat Lead you Zombie Bastards trigger happy
    Is there a recommended daily intake for zombie meat?
    Or do we just shrink heads?

CGN Regular
    I like 'em, my m-93 arrived according to Kanada post, 19 days for trsf, 3 days for potage,

Have we started John bashing yet? Oh well I'll log in later.

Expired Business
    A CRASHB;
    "If the email even gets there - plenty gets caught in spam filters"

THANK YOU I have been trying to explain this to people for years.... Many employers, government agencies, places of learning, IPs, just to name a few, block Marstar on a regular basis.... After all we are not politicaly correct
    John

John,
    I just wanted to say thank you for all the amazing products at amazing prices you've brought us. I've bought a few things off of you and have been more than happy with the service and the product I have received from you and your staff (especially Jim he's A++). Truth is you can't please everyone and some people are just plain dumbasses... but for what it's worth I'm extremely happy with Marstar and continue to tell friends and coworkers how pleased I am with you guys. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    EO