Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Marstar sucks!!!

BANNED
    My last order with Marstar and my trust placed in them:

"Yes I want that item there shipped here. Here is my credit card info, don't worry about talking to me about shipping costs, just ship it and charge me what you need to for the total cost and taxes."

I would NEVER do that with any other company.

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    This is just a giant publicity stunt Marstar set up to get people in and notice them!

I need to order some 9mm bullets today.

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat View Post

x2!! Not to be stereo typical as all tweeners aren't idiots but I am guessing they poster falls into the Gen Y age group, 16-28 and feels that all of their needs should be responded to without delay. Unlike getting texts from you firends who have nothing better to do than wait around for your text, Mastar runs a business and sometimes email takes a back seat to walk in customers or phoe calls. Not saying that is the way it should be but don't go blowing it out of proportion when you haven't tried all the options to contact them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Yes, not trading with a communist state is the best way to make it not communist Sure worked for the US with cuba.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    x2!! Not to be stereo typical as all tweeners aren't idiots but I am guessing they poster falls into the Gen Y age group, 16-28 and feels that all of their needs should be responded to without delay. Unlike getting texts from you firends who have nothing better to do than wait around for your text, Mastar runs a business and sometimes email takes a back seat to walk in customers or phoe calls. Not saying that is the way it should be but don't go blowing it out of proportion when you haven't tried all the options to contact them.
    Dead on with the gen Y and "millenials": Listen to MY needs and FEELINGS, pay attention to ME. NOW. Make me feel special and worthwhile. NOW.

puke.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    Dead on with the gen Y and "millenials": Listen to MY needs and FEELINGS, pay attention to ME. NOW. Make me feel special and worthwhile. NOW.

puke.
    I'm not one of those. My experience with Marstar is that they have a lot going on, web ordering could be improved, and things do fall through the cracks. I was able to go with another advertiser here and it worked out better for me. Not that my level of spending is large enough to be important to any of the sponsors here; but I do have a choice that I exercised, and others who feel the same shouldn't be dismissed out of hand for being truthful.
    Semper Fi

BANNED
    Yes, to be fair, their online ordering system could be vastly improved.

Wow this thread is still going.......................

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post

puke.

I think its funny that the people that spout off about my generation are the ones that raised us with feeling intitled. As for are observations of your generation it seems to be a lot of complaining about how you had it worse. Get over it.
    Eagles may soar but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bordr69 View Post
    I think its funny that the people that spout off about my generation are the ones that raised us with feeling intitled. As for are observations of your generation it seems to be a lot of complaining about how you had it worse. Get over it.
    I didn't raise any pansy assed self absorbed pukes. My kids are polite, self reliant, have self respect as well as respect for others. I will not allow my children to behave in anything remotely resembling what passes for acceptable these days.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.