Marstar sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone them, their email is poor, I believe they get a lot , once you phone service is great, and John stands by his promises. I have done battle once or twice in the past with them and John has always come through and kept me as a customer.

Wow... Whenever I've dealt with them they've been top notch... Maybe you're being a little too needy. Have fun shopping somewhere else. More fun for us.

Latulippe Sport sucks, their site is only in French.

:ar15:

Still managed to browse through that site, they only have hunting rifles and most of their products don't have prices or only available in store, that sucks even more.

if your going to give out an email addy as a business man you should be on top of it.....same as ignoring a customer in your showroom imho...how is the phone better if they are to busy to answer emails?

CARABICO;

If I had your name I would check this out for you....

As I Have said MANY, MANY, MANY times, if we get your e mail we will reply....

Instead of getting all upset why not try sending me a note john@marstar.ca

John

CARABICO;

I just received the following e mail from you;
4th try… and FxxK U!!!!
Still wandering why u have a section ‘’contact us’’ on your site…….

I have a CZ 858 Tactical , folding stock…(measuring 28.5 inches long)

Will it fit in the 28"x11" Gun Case for SMG or Compact Carbine (black) MODEL: LP-PVC-DC28B ??

Really Gilles, I don't know how to explain this to you, but the ### act that you suggest is beyond my physical ability....

Now for the case, you are asking if a 28.1/2" rifle will fit in our 28" case, you really expected a reply to this question ??

Did I miss something here ??

Thank you for your most kind e mail and posting
John

johnone... I am always impressed with your ability to be polite in these situations... In fact, I look forward to posts just like these so I can read your responses!

And, I want to add that I personally took the time to call & speak with your employee Jim (tried to get Frank, but he was not available) and THANKED him & Frank for quickly resolving a very minor issue from my most recent order. Marstar even CREDITED our account $1.22 for the cost of shipping the small item back to Marstar!

Top shelf service as usual!

Cheers
Jay

That.......is a great answer!!! :D

Armour

CARABICO;

I just received the following e mail from you;
4th try… and FxxK U!!!!
Still wandering why u have a section ‘’contact us’’ on your site…….

I have a CZ 858 Tactical , folding stock…(measuring 28.5 inches long)

Will it fit in the 28"x11" Gun Case for SMG or Compact Carbine (black) MODEL: LP-PVC-DC28B ??

Really Gilles, I don't know how to explain this to you, but the ### act that you suggest is beyond my physical ability....

Now for the case, you are asking if a 28.1/2" rifle will fit in our 28" case, you really expected a reply to this question ??

Did I miss something here ??

Thank you for your most kind e mail and posting
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom