Just In

Winchester defenders

oct122010034.jpg
[/IMG]

329.00 Plus tax

Free shipping to CDN provinces

emails

sales@jobrookfirearms.com

This may sound like a stupid question but, do these Defenders have screw in chokes? Or are they Cyl bore like the old ones? ( I have an older 1300 defender and love it).

Cheers!

-Dave

These guys have just an open cyl, no screw in chokes, For a shotgun w/short barrel and screw in chokes you may look at remington as they have a couple with breaching tools that could be taken out and another choke screwed in.

Hope this helps

Travis

Im quite new to firearms so these maybe newbie questions. What gauge is the shotgun and do you have recoil pads for it since 12 gauge really hurts my shoulder when i try shooting it with 00buck.

Im quite new to firearms so these maybe newbie questions. What gauge is the shotgun and do you have recoil pads for it since 12 gauge really hurts my shoulder when i try shooting it with 00buck.

Stupid question but:

Have you tried to use any of the reduced recoil shells on the market with your 12 guage?

Remington has "managed recoil" in 12 gauge, 8 pellet 00 Buck, and Winchester has some as well with their Winchester Ranger low recoil.

Last edited:
Do you carry the folding stocks(I think they were from uncle mikes)These are the ones that fold to the side.I checked a couple of places on my way back from B.C. this summer but they only had them for the 870's.I know they make them as I have one on my Defender.Please advise and thanks.

Tha managed recoil rounds work well as Soulchaser suggested plus a Limbsaver recoil pad.

Travis, do you stock the Winchester XCR "Black shadow field" version?

If so, what would pricing be on it, and how much for shipping?

Thanks!

do these new guns have interchagability with the old winchesters? I would love to find a deer barrel w/ screw in chokes pref. for my old girl ... sigh they are tough to find

Back
Top Bottom