Glock & Fabarm

Fantastic customer service there buddy. Frank would be proud. Personally, I think a simple "sorry, out of stock" would have been a sufficient answer.

The guy simply asked for a picture, which is a completely reasonable request considering the Fabarms were used for armored car. Sure, they fired 10 rounds... but they could have been beat to sh!t in the few years they were in service.

You weren't around when the 300+ Remington 870's came in to CRAFM from another armored car service. I can assure you that though they were all mechanically sound (with low round counts), most were in poor-fair condition.

When I was doing armoured the guns took a beating. brand new guns looked like hell in a matter of a few months.

sorry no more Fabarms remaining in stock _ the G19 all have been converted to restricted but we were waiting for approval from the CFO as there was an issue with one of the firearms and it needs to be re-verified -- this was the info I had before leaving for the Shot Show.
Superoxide ... let's discuss this when you come in -- pics are worth a 1000 words!

Hey Danika,

If you look at the original post, it was posted in 2010.
So we unfortunately we have been sold out for a long time.
We have brand new ones Gen 3 for under $700.

Thank you,
Jon CRAFM Staff

Back
Top Bottom