Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customer service

Top notch service ....would deal with Sean anytime.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    what Greenman said,..Sean is a pleasure to buy things from....his experience with the shooting sports gives me confidence in making purchases.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Sean is a true gentleman, I sense it from his email when asking about availability of Taurus PT99. I believe he is a good guy to deal with.

Sean's always been a great guy to deal with in fact I picked up a Spartan from him last night. Couldn't have been easier. Basically called one day and picked up the next...no muss no fuss.
    ".22's are like chips, you can't just stop at one.”

AMA, OMA, NSRA, CSSA

CGN Regular
    As a first time orderer, my STI 1911 frame arrived a mere few days later - great service!
    R

This is just a shout out to the phenomenal customer service at Freedom Ventures. I ordered a STI Trojan from a local gun shop that ran the purchase through them. After a couple weeks, I noticed a bit of rust forming in the rails of the gun. Don't get me wrong, I am well aware the Trojan isn't a beauty queen, but just the same, this shouldn't happen. With only a few quick emails, Sean was quick to help re-blue the areas that were showing some wear. When the slide was sent back, he even threw in an extra mag. This is a man who stands behind his products, and I respect that. If you do business with Sean, you will not be disappointed. Customer for life.

sean is outstanding to deal with. i'm 100% happy with them as well. he even puts up with my endless questions
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12