PMAG's on sale...

Questar

Questar - CGN Sponsor
Latest shipment of PMAG's has arrived...

Now with counter-sunk pop-rivets so the magazines are ready to go (drop-free) right out of the box.

Available in Black, FDE, Foliage Green and OD

Just $24.99 each for the 5.56 30 round pinned to 5

$39.99 each for the .308 20 round pinned to 5

mp-mag211fol_2a.jpg

Mark

Last edited:
I want to order some from you. Before I do, I know I shouldn't care about looks, but do all the mags look sanded down at the rivet like that? I recently bought a few from another dealer that were counter sunk and didn't look like someone took a grinder to them.

I think what you are seeing is the material they used to 'Fill' the area. It does not quite match the color of the mag.

So what.

I am impressed at the price drop Questar has managed to present to us.
Take advantage of it.

You guys are a bunch of babies. It's mags for god sakes. Who cares what they look like, They're PMAGS and theyre cheap. They probably work 100%

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the #### up.. It's only a MAG!

OMG NO I GOT A SCRATCH ON MY 25$ MAG!!$!@#$!@$# nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

P.S I ordered some.

LMAO....Not too many babies can bench press 500lbs freeweight and work outside in -40 degree weather. Oh well, we all have our vices. I still may buy some of these mags. I do believe I will be getting scratches on my mags tomorrow at the CQB in Borden. :cheers:

You guys are a bunch of babies. It's mags for god sakes. Who cares what they look like, They're PMAGS and theyre cheap. They probably work 100%

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the f**k up.. It's only a MAG!

P.S I ordered some.

lol
+1
Mags are consumables :HR:

Like none of you fellas ever cared about the look of any of your guns or gun related things? Please!!!! Hey, my stuff gets used but I also like the way it looks. I am so used to getting flamed on this site I have a callous. :cheers: :bsFlag:

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the f**k up.. It's only a MAG!

P.S I ordered some.

+1

Thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread! This is why i wish AR were non restricted so some fan boys on here could run around with and bang them all up. These rifles, magazines, accessories etc were made to take a beating!

I'm ok with wear on my gear...adds character. I've pinned and imported many, many pmags. No reason for it to look all F**ked up when you buy it new. The simple way is to properly countersink the rivet and not grind it down. But hey, if you're cool with buying a $15 dollar mag for $25 bucks fly at her!

Better than $40..or even the $60 people were asking for the p-mags.
or how about those $10 mags you are selling for $25??

How do you import a prohibited device?

First off, not a prohibited device once it's properly limited. Second, call Questar if you'd like a tutorial on how to import from the US. Maybe they will enlighten you.

The mags I have listed, aren't mine. Guy who is selling them wants to recover some of his money from when some dealer bent him over. I can't hold it against him.

I will agree that this price is better then some other prices...but if you recall, my original issue was with the pinning, not pricing. Still looks like a hack job.

Back
Top Bottom