Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dear John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    I give the poster an "A" for originality. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    :D
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar

John should be around soon to straighten all you out. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar
    I just recently bought a sks rifle combo from Marstar and John responded Fast and was awesome. I had my new rifle in my hands in just over a week. I love my new rifle and would recommend Marstar for sure he got +1 trader rating from me:D

While where talking trader ratings and dealers, do they not give a rating back as I have also purchased 4 guns since Sept. from two dealers and have not received a trader rating from them. (Not that I care just wondering is all. I figure they're probably too busy to have time for that stuff anyhow)
    lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out

---
    Last edited by Winterkrieg; 01-06-2012 at 10:33 PM.

CGN Regular weaselsrippedmyflesh's Avatar
    I honestly don`t know where he (John) finds the time to piss so many people off. If I had two cents to rub together, which I don`t, I would consider doing a mystery shopper type thing to find out for myself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jdman View Post
    Yes it is the ONLY way to be sure you are indeed a gunnut. You buy guns from supporting dealers and individuals in the EE.....
    Unless there is some reason you have NOT been given access to this feature of CGN.......
    Still waiting........
    I have made a couple of purchases from one of the dealers in the dealer forums.

I went to their place of business and bought what I had called them for. However, I didn't ask them to contribute to my trader rating and I didn't contribute to theirs. I didn't think about it.

I imagine that others may do the same. They see a deal on CGN and call the business. If the business is local, the buyer goes to that place of business and purchases the product. The trader rating may never even come up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    I don't think I ever had a dealer add to my trader rating, and frankly do not care. The more time they spent adding to everyone's trader rating, the less time they spend processing orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Many dealers/sponsors don't give a trader rating and many people are just buying from dealers, so the low trader rating from the OP is explainable.