Thread: Do you do ceracoat finishes?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar

Do you do ceracoat finishes?

Hey, just wondering if you guy's do ceracoat finishes. I have an AR upper and lower wanting a flat dark earth finish! Thanks, Phil

Also wondering how much it would cast to get an Armalite lower re anodized? It has a few scratches on it I would like to get rid of.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Hey, just wondering if you guy's do ceracoat finishes. I have an AR upper and lower wanting a flat dark earth finish! Thanks, Phil

Also wondering how much it would cast to get an Armalite lower re anodized? It has a few scratches on it I would like to get rid of.
    Yes we can cerokote your AR in fde cost to finish it is $200.00
    To strip and re anodize is a poor plan as it never comes out as well the 2nd time due to the hardening that the original ano imparts. We have done a couple, but the results have been less than stellar, better to cerokote it too.
    Cheers
    Rick
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Thanks for the quick response! If I ceracoat the lower black, will it match an anodized upper fairly closely? Thanks again, you will be seeing some work from me in the near future!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Thanks for the quick response! If I ceracoat the lower black, will it match an anodized upper fairly closely? Thanks again, you will be seeing some work from me in the near future!
    It should be quite close. Each anodizer uses a different "recipe" so black anodized aluminum can range from dark grey to jet black. We try to match as close as possible.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there