John please read

BigDave

Regular
Hello John i have read very many posts at how bad your business is to deal with but i have never had a problem i would like to say to you and your staff merry christmas and happy new year.

Thanks for all the good deals you have given to all of us who have no problems with you over the years take care.

Dave

I would also like to say what a preasure it has been to deal with John and his crew at Marstar. John, you have a good crew, keep up the excellent work in keeping us supplied with the boom sticks and goodies. Take care.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas John and to all the staff at Marstar, I'm looking forward to my very first pistol purchase from you in the new year.

I would also like to say what a preasure it has been to deal with John and his crew at Marstar. John, you have a good crew, keep up the excellent work in keeping us supplied with the boom sticks and goodies. Take care.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

lol, seems you take the pressure well...

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS AD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.... WE COULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT YOUR LOYAL SUPPORT....

From john, Cynthia and the entire crew at Marstar, Thank you

John

Marstar has done this country a great service, keeping a great stock of low priced goodies in an ever inflating market, and we thank you!!!

Merry Christmas to ALL CGNers!!

Over the past few years I have bought four cowboy guns and numerous other items from Marstar with no problems. Good outfit to deal with. I have three new cowboy shooters starting up this coming season (2011) so you can expect some more cowboy gun orders.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas John, A lot of us are sure glad you have thick skin. The threads from the same old whiners, with a track record of (I'm sure 90% returns/not happy with) mainly because they never wanted the item in the first place. Thats how a lot of people deal with buyers remorse. They order the item, fantasize for a while, get the bill, wake up to the fact that they are money morons, hear doorbell, start complaining about item before its even unboxed, then bash you online to somehow justify their inability to man up, and say they bought something without thinking. Oh well, its not like we cant see it. Funny how most all of the bashers don't just pick up the phone and call you, they have to go right online for confidence stroking first.

Merry Christmas John, A lot of us are sure glad you have thick skin. The threads from the same old whiners, with a track record of (I'm sure 90% returns/not happy with) mainly because they never wanted the item in the first place. Thats how a lot of people deal with buyers remorse. They order the item, fantasize for a while, get the bill, wake up to the fact that they are money morons, hear doorbell, start complaining about item before its even unboxed, then bash you online to somehow justify their inability to man up, and say they bought something without thinking. Oh well, its not like we cant see it. Funny how most all of the bashers don't just pick up the phone and call you, they have to go right online for confidence stroking first.

So true...

Sgt #### you are my hero...

Thanks for the great 1911 Norc. A friend of mine liked MINE so much he bought the same one from you.

The gun business must be a tricky one. I don't even you! Thanks for the great work.

Thanks John for all you have done for us by bringing this business to Canada

Best wishes to you and your staff for a happy holiday and prosperous new year!

Back
Top Bottom