Thread: Some changes at ATRS

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

Some changes at ATRS

2011 is a new beginning at ATRS, many things will remain the same, the important things like customer service and products will remain the same or be better.

We have incorporated a company called Magnum Machine LTD that as of January 1 2011 will be the company that owns and operates ATRS.
    This will allow us more latitude for further expansion and growth.

All that means to most is that a different GST number is on the invoice and that credit card statements will reflect payment being made to Magnum rather than ATRS. I wanted to post this fact so as to avoid any rumors or confusion.
    I still own both companies and will continue to run them as always.

All the best to all of you in 2011
    Rick
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

good luck rick,
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Good News and congratulations Rick!

I was out in Rick's neck of the woods visiting an old Army buddy who had just got released. Stopped by ATRS and the place is "top shelf" and so is Rick, great CS and one hell of a nice guy as well.No hesitation at all to become a repeat customer! Kudos troops!!
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

BANNED
    Right on!

I'm hoping work takes me through Calgary one day and I can buy a lower and upper from your shop in person! Well I imagine the lower would have to be shipped home, but the upper could ride in my truck.

We'll see how I can shoot a Savage, but maybe one day when I've got the cash I'll be investing in a rifle form ATRS.

Untill then all I can do is dream :P
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

As some of you have found when visiting the shop, we have also had some significant staff changes.
    This has created some minor disruptions in work flow which we are working as fast as possible to solve.
    For the record, "suputin" and "striker66" are no longer associated with ATRS in any way.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    As some of you have found when visiting the shop, we have also had some significant staff changes.
    This has created some minor disruptions in work flow which we are working as fast as possible to solve.
    For the record, "suputin" and "striker66" are no longer associated with ATRS in any way.
    Sorry to hear about the boys Rick.I hope they didn't leave you in a pickle.If you ever need a hand let me know!

Cheers, Kevin.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Picked up a Sightron scope off some young looking kid, seemed friendly and polite...

Growth at ATRS continues in 2012, we have added another member on staff to help us all out. Ken brings many years of experience in the industry to the table and will allow us all more time to catch up on the work load as well to devote more time to developing new products.