Thread: leave + trader rating feedback

leave + trader rating feedback

I can't seem to figure out how to leave + trader rating feedback for a recent transaction i did with a guy. All went well and I want to leave the guy + rating.....but I can't locate him by his name on the site.

I used to find the user by his name and then leave + feedback....but I can't find him by searching his username. Can anyone help me out here....the guy deserves a + rating and I feel bad if I don't "give him his props"

lol

Happy New Year!
    Dozens of people are gunned down each day in Springfield, but until now none of them was important. I'm Kent Brockman. At three p.m. Friday, local autocrat C. Montgomery Burns was shot following a tense confrontation at town hall. Burns was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where doctors upgraded his condition to "alive".

disregard
    Dozens of people are gunned down each day in Springfield, but until now none of them was important. I'm Kent Brockman. At three p.m. Friday, local autocrat C. Montgomery Burns was shot following a tense confrontation at town hall. Burns was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where doctors upgraded his condition to "alive".

friendly with great communication

easiest is go in your inbox/notifications and click on the sellers name.
    this brings you to the sellers page.

on the page you can find feedback score, then look for "leave feedback"

good luck.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!