7.62x25 ammo??

bfiles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
John, if and when will you be getting any of this milsurp ammo in? Any idea on price, as I see some places are overpriced compared to others.

Thank you

MEPH;
It will be priced once here, we learned long ago not to quote until all costs are in....
John

DAKOTAMAR;
Thank you for undestanding, yes that was for the last batch, there are simply too many variables for us to quote ahead of time....

John

Thanks John, I was more looking for a ballpark. Just an estimate, not a quote... If you don't know even just for a guess then I'll wait, no biggie.

Looking forward to picking up a couple crates. I am sure that the price will be fair, compared to the prices out there now it won't be hard to at least beat everyone else.

I agree with Claven2- Marstar has some of the best pricing, if not the best, for military surplus ammo

That is, as soon as 7.62x25mm cost more then 9mm then they should sell 9mm barrels and link pins instead because no one would want 7.62x25mm

I've always wondered about shipping prices (not just for ammo for anything). I shipped a set of 4 rims and tires, twice and it cost me only 40$ each time.

I shipped an entire car interior from an 80's fifth avenue for about 100$

I always wonder how a box can cost so much to ship.

Back
Top Bottom