Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Keltech KSG and PMP

Very nice! Looks space age, it has the Aliens look going on. Now the Borat question, how much! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    To be fair, NutnFancy has a lot more people watching and enjoying his videos than you do and I am one of them.
    +1 People watch for the commentary, if you don't like it and him directly questioning Kel-Tec, then just look at some pretty pictures.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I look at his videos only occasionally and only when I bump into one basically other than his XCR review I have never been able to watch one of his videos that I don't fast forward thru or X out of after just a few seconds.

I'm thinking that the guys that like his stuff are the guys that are only just getting into shooting or are not very proficient at it because if you were you would find that he would drive you nutz...

:D
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    I look at his videos only occasionally and only when I bump into one basically other than his XCR review I have never been able to watch one of his videos that I don't fast forward thru or X out of after just a few seconds.

I'm thinking that the guys that like his stuff are the guys that are only just getting into shooting or are not very proficient at it because if you were you would find that he would drive you nutz...

:D
    X2 Well said

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 7.62mm's Avatar
    His incessant rambling can be a PITA, I just turn the volume down. He does do a good job of videoing close up some of the product, and you are unlikely to get a better view of a product anywhere else!
    Join CSSA Call 1-888-873-4339 for info!
    Join CCFR https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    So, who is most likely to be selling Kel-Tech in Canada....and what about the SU-22?? (not joking, I actually want one)

I must be getting old as the term "dude" just annoys me. That being said the video is the best quality I have seen and without to much movement and silliness that seems to inhabit Youtube space.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    So, who is most likely to be selling Kel-Tech in Canada....and what about the SU-22?? (not joking, I actually want one)
    there you go
    http://vaultdistribution.net/forum/16-general/69-kel-tec-official-canadian-stocking-dealers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Thanks!

OOO how i want a KSG. That is the sickest shotgun i have ever seen. As far as the nutnfancy vid, he is a little annoying but he shows off the guns better than most videos i have found. I have also noticed that many times when he is talking to reps face to face they seemed a little bit annoyed by his behaviour and many don't seem to warm up to him that much. You have to remember that he is not a trained journalist, reporter or interviewer and is just a guy that is passionate about gear. Ok so he is a little strange but at least someone is putting out an effort to get us a look at tons of gear.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast