Rating - 100%
261   0   0
KSG
5369197888_57b6987dc8_b.jpg

5369197708_657a826758_b.jpg

5368588501_6fd69500f5_b.jpg

PMP 30 carbine
5368588369_516527710b_b.jpg

The KSG felt slightly heavier than my 14" shotty; but because the centre-of-mass is closer to the body, it felt more balanced. The charging handguard is also closer to the body, which makes cycling rounds faster with less effort. The KSG has two 7-round magazine tubes side-by-side and the user can select which tube to load from with a flick of a switch. Optics rail is part of the package and the charging handguard is integrated with polyer rail; the rail has no sharp edges so cycling without glove is not a problem.

yea I want to hear about the RMR 30 a little...

but thats really cool about the KSG its good to hear it has good ergonomics.

I hope I will be able to get one in the future.

well it is a rifle not a pistol, so wouldnt it have an unlimited mag capacity?

reguardless it would be a cool rifle to have if it was non-res, I would probably get on the preorder list for the RMR 30.

that collapsible butstock is awesome, I wonder if it had an 18.5' barrel on it it would be 26' overall with the stock collapsed... one can only hope!

This gun will revolutionize Bear Defence threads!!! :D :D :D

Bizarre shotgun, I like it!!

Keltec is breaking very neat ground with their guns. 14+1 12ga rounds in a gun the length of my arm is a very impressive thing. I would almost be inclined to put a sling loop or collar at the front of the pump as an extra safety against getting my hand in front of that barrel though!

Oh I'm so going for OD green if/when available...but they also showed the RFB in OD green previously and that hasn't come...but I'm hopeful!!

Would the RMR 30 have a unlimited mag capacity cause its a rimfire rifle ? or not because it shares the same mag as the PMR 30?

Basically (and effectively :( ) , the "powers that be" here would require those magaziens to clearly be marked "rifle magazines" before they could be allowed as hi-caps ?....:redface:

Back
Top Bottom