Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Steyr HS-50M1

BANNED
    WHY do civilians need IR lasers, or any lasers for that matter. I had 2 issued to me over seas and didnt use them once. No offence but why waste the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Swift View Post
    Yup for IR Lasers and Night Vision systems.

Quote Originally Posted by SHPRAC View Post
    WHY do civilians need IR lasers, or any lasers for that matter. I had 2 issued to me over seas and didnt use them once. No offence but why waste the money.
    Because they are cool! Lol

Zombieyotes

Because we don't like ppl saying we can't have things because they think we don't 'need' them. That 'you don't need this' mentality could be applied to almost anything you own or ever want.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

CGN Regular
    That seriously looks like something I would love my ex wife to try a shot out of....I'd pay LOTS of money to watch her get her teeth knocked out.

re HSM1

Well after checking out the HSM1 I see no problem with the mag. I would give my two front teeth to fire that weapon. I had the older HS50 and the M1 has much better added features. It is rock solid and you fire a 50bmg like a 50bmg. In other words you are not shooting a 308. One is on its way and can't wait to fire it:D:D

BANNED
    I get your point, i really do. I am in no way trying to say you cant have it. just trying to say dont waste your money on lasers you dont need unless you forsee needing to designate a target for in direct fire!

Quote Originally Posted by ESQ View Post
    Because we don't like ppl saying we can't have things because they think we don't 'need' them. That 'you don't need this' mentality could be applied to almost anything you own or ever want.

BANNED
    As for the rifle, im not a fan. Its not WW2, magazines go under your rifle that added weight on the side would not be good for your target acquisition or accuracy in general. They put magazine wells on the bottom of your rifle so you don't have to fight to keep it level.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    As for the rifle, im not a fan. Its not WW2, magazines go under your rifle that added weight on the side would not be good for your target acquisition or accuracy in general. They put magazine wells on the bottom of your rifle so you don't have to fight to keep it level.
    Yep , you're going to shoot that off hand aren't you ..........
    These guys have been manufacturing and designing guns for over 100 years, I would give them some credit.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

You would get severe mag-bite across the teeth.
    "I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast