Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Daniel Defence/Ambush 6.8 SPC Hunting Carbine

ergo

Quote Originally Posted by StreetGlide View Post
    Start to refer to them as "ergonomic hunting rifles"!
    Maybe it will catch on
    "green" ergonomic wildlife harvesting units.
    GUNS spelled backwards is SNUG coincidence--- not,, cause I feel safe and snug when I am with my guns![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will be nicer when you get smarter.....
    we can fix broken but stupid is forever.

I hope you are joking... that b**tch anti gun t*at Rebecca Peters used that exact same quote in an anti gun speech.

Quote Originally Posted by plainSight Solutions View Post
    How ridiculous.

If you need a semi-automatic weapon to hunt, perhaps you shouldn't be hunting in the first place.

Hah! Psyche!!

It pains me to see guns like this, knowing we'll probably never get to use them due to the nature of gun laws in Canada. I was looking at the hunting AR's that Christiensen Arms puts out now...semi-auto, 1/2 MOA guaranteed goodness yet unobtanium for us.

hahah, yep you were

CGN Regular
    I've been hearing rumors that at SHOT 2011 they were going to announce their new Flip Up backup irons.... You guys see anything?

I hate our laws....
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by ESQ View Post
    I hate our laws....
    x1000

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    and in the mean time instead of bitching about our gun laws join the CPC donate as much time and/or volunteer as much as you can to them then get yourself an XCR-L in 6.8 SPC and go hunting...

I know of a guy that not only did this but took a CPC MP deer hunting the guy even carried his XCR-L the entire weekend...

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

and in the mean time instead of bitching about our gun laws join the CPC donate as much as you can and/or volunteer as much as you can to them then get yourself an XCR-L in 6.8 SPC and go hunting...

I know of a guy that not only did this but took a CPC MP deer hunting the guy even carried his XCR-L the entire weekend...

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

ooops how did I do that... :D
    <")))><

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    've been hearing rumors that at SHOT 2011 they were going to announce their new Flip Up backup irons.... You guys see anything?
    Should be out soon

If you guys are interested in the Ambush line, just let me know and we can bring it in for you. We didn't place an order for these yet due to our screwed up laws.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast