Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2011 - Swiss Arms SAPR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    beltfed, they are worth every penny, you can take that to the bank Sir.
    No offense but...What are you talking about? The SAPR? How would you know - have you shot one?
    Some of these threads annoy me.
    people come onto this portion of the forum to hear from the guys who have had their dirty mitts on the rifles, not wade through 5 pages of drivel about 'wow that's expensive/too much for my blood/man I wish I wasn't a poor student/wow, won't run pmags; that's a deal breaker for me...
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Beltfed, i don't chime in just for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Beltfed, i don't chime in just for kicks.
    Well then, tell us how it shot?

Are you suggesting that we not talk or dream about a .308/7.62mm model swiss arms?? Sure nodody here has fired one yet but its still interesting to disscuss it. This is a public site you dont come here if all you want is professional opinions. IMO.
    Ontario red neck

I'm not advocating stiffling discussion; only keeping it relevant to the topic at hand.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    Well then, tell us how it shot?
    I did, you weren't listening, Its worth every penny. I have no obligation to share details with doubters

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    No offense but...What are you talking about? The SAPR? How would you know - have you shot one?
    Some of these threads annoy me.
    people come onto this portion of the forum to hear from the guys who have had their dirty mitts on the rifles, not wade through 5 pages of drivel about 'wow that's expensive/too much for my blood/man I wish I wasn't a poor student/wow, won't run pmags; that's a deal breaker for me...
    If Swiss Arms rifles sucked monkey balls, people would stop buyng them. But they don't. And people keep putting up the money for them. So as much as a lot of us don't have experience with it to say it is any good, there are samples of rifles of the same brand that are good, and you have no proof to say otherwise. Good day to you, sir.
    If you read this, then you were actually smart enough to highlight it. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawBlood View Post
    If Swiss Arms rifles sucked monkey balls, people would stop buyng them. But they don't. And people keep putting up the money for them. So as much as a lot of us don't have experience with it to say it is any good, there are samples of rifles of the same brand that are good, and you have no proof to say otherwise. Good day to you, sir.
    I'd like to point out the fallacy in the logic of your statement; People buy Hi-Points.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbineOne View Post
    I'd like to point out the fallacy in the logic of your statement; People buy Hi-Points.
    Even more fail in comparing why people pay $5000 for a rifle that is designed and tested to the highest of standards and hence worth the premium to some, to comparing why other people pay $250 for a guns that you would be a fool to trust your life to but for the cost of a night at the club can be a fun toy. Apples and hammers my friend. :D

Is there a public release date "set" for it yet?